October 07 2026 20:46:23
Navigation
· Home
· Articles
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Discussion Forum
· Web Links
· News Categories
· Contact Me
· Photo Gallery
· Search
· Gameservers
Languages
Users Online
· Guests Online: 1

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 1,163
· Newest Member: mbrictson
Teamspeak 3
Last Seen Users
· Intruder05:35:00
· VictorMyson 1 day
· WEZ 2 days
· Silent Bob 2 days
· Floxen 3 days
· SGT PEPPER 3 days
· The ACE 4 days
· GONZO 2 weeks
· dRgiGGLeZ 2 weeks
· Melber 3 weeks
· Ho Chi Minh 3 weeks
· SOD Eck-Hard 4 weeks
· PGOLDI 5 weeks
· Krateo 6 weeks
· CheetahXXX 6 weeks

View Thread: VC statstics
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » General Discussion
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
VC statstics
KGB-TV
Hey all,

I have a question for you all. I remember from back in the days, years ago, there was a website and it tracked statistics for each player in all the servers. The number of kills, times played, etc. I remember that site went down and I was wondering if there is a site just like that. I couldn't find it, but maybe some of you know...

I am aware of the http://www.vietco...tatistiky2 website, but that just tracks statistics for their servers.
 
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Render time: 0.05 seconds - 46 Queries 8,021,925 unique visits