Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » Maps & Mapping
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 1 rating)  
 Print Thread
Map: FA_BaseCampNight
Intruder
Hello,

Presentation:

A long time ago, when the VC servers were still very busy and crowded, it was almost impossible to make a briefing (or a debriefing) before (or after) a mission. Many "new" players were already gone to chase the Vietcong right away! At that time, it's the main reason why I thought it could be useful sometimes to have "such a map", to avoid all that "mess"...
So, to achieve my idea, I decided to use the BaseCamp map from the Fist Alpha addon. That map was rather easy and fast to edit and the "night aspect" was offering a good reading of the texts and a good hearing of the voice(chat)!
I kept this map "private" for many years but I finally decided to release it for all! Wink

The mission:

May 14, 1967, 21:00.
Special Forces Camp under construction at Nui Pek. What a great night to chill out!
Don't expect to fight this time because the area has been cleared from all Vietcong's threat, at least for the moment!

Notes:

-It's mostly a map for Coop players.
-You can use this map as a "Briefing Map" to set your team, your class and your role(play) before a mission for example...
-I decided to keep my Coop, Coop' and Discovery modes mainly to allow a server owner to display it in the mode he wants to but I agree to say it's rather useless...
-Despite the map has NO VC BOTS to fight with, I put the same "care and details" in it as in all my other maps!

Note:
Also available in our downloads section.

Have fun!

Intruder
Intruder attached the following image:

[264.76 kB]

Signaturewww.vietcong.info/portal/images/ranks/Member_of_the_Month1011.pngwww.vietcong.info/portal/images/ranks/Member_of_the_Month_6.png
  x 3  x 1

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Render time: 0.28 seconds - 49 Queries 4,860,725 unique visits