· doomed 4 weeks

View Thread: Quang_duc_v2
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong 2 General Discussion » Maps & Mapping
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
Quang_duc_v2
daan24
hi this is a map i had created for vc2 lately,its a medium scaled jungle map that i made its has the modes coop ctf dm and tdm the coop got 46 ai bots in it

Download: http://www.mediaf...lzbme66wiq

(p.s) can somebody put it under downloads\vietcong 2 maps? i cant figure it out how to do that Frown

Silent Bob
Thanks, file is uploaded!

www.vietcong.info
Vatu
Hi
Good work, but couple of things and this map would be a lot better.

Trees, they are too same high, and VC on the hill shoot trough to the leaves. It would be good to use editor Scale selected -tool to make trees different sizes. This would be also make a map lighter... Now it's quite shadow.

Coop bots shoots really accurately. Good thing is, that they don't move too much. Worse thing is, that there are only few different bots.

But after all, this is nice map. It's always to nice see someone who is still working with VC2 maps Smile So if you need help and you have something to ask, please don't hesitate to ask Smile

daan24
well there might be a thing: scripting, im not soo good at scripting thats why the bots dont got soo many diffrences i use standart scripts but i messed with some of them to create this effect, and do you got a coop_vc script and ai scripts for it? i want to use it in my new map Smile
SignatureEverything can and will be solved with dynamite

Vatu
You can use Ando's coop_vc.c script and modified coop.ini file to make vc side coop. Watch this link , there are scripts and instructions for VC coop. And here you can download US AIs from HalonPortV2.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Render time: 0.47 seconds - 55 Queries 4,909,990 unique visits