· gus 3 weeks

View Thread: Hanoi_Hilton_V2_beta1
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong 2 General Discussion » Maps & Mapping
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
Hanoi_Hilton_V2_beta1
daan24
Hi all i wanted to convert this map to vc2 because its one of my favorite vc1 maps, i didnt change much of the level design just a few things but not much

img827.imageshack.us/img827/1186/gebruike51009d201109111.jpg

Gamemodes:
- COOP
- CTF

Have fun VC

dunno if ill convert more maps to vc2, i liked creating terrains myself more

Download: http://www.mediaf...7mryvd5y7v
can somebody put it in the vc2 downloads section? Smile
Edited by daan24 on 11-09-2011 19:11
SignatureEverything can and will be solved with dynamite

john
sorry ... i did a perfect there alone, great map shame that the graphics cant be that good in vietcong also

www.platoonteam.eu
apfelbaum
good? since when is the graphic in vc2 better (wo normal)?

Intruder
Hi john,

john wrote:
...shame that the graphics cant be that good in vietcong also

If you don't know them already, I invite you to have a look on all my "VC_maps" editions (select my name in the Downloads "drop down" menu)...and you will see that VC1 can STILL be very nice looking by using the editor to its "limits"! Smile

Intruder

Mohawk573
have also played vc2,and find that it looks better graphic.
Just my opinion, but play VC1 because the game is better than VC2.
Signaturehttp://the-coop-factory.jimdo.com/

http://the-coop-factory.jimdo.com/
Ando
Vc1 and vc2 engines are not very different and main point is that vc1 maps CAN look same good as vc2.
It mostly depends on map.

If you convert vc2 maps to vc1 then those looks same, except the water.
And vc2 engine is only little faster.

Maps what is edited by Intruder is using original vc1 objects and textures but with fixed light, color, shadows and a lot of other things.

daan24
my opinion is that the vc2 engine is better, but i got a vc1 mod upcoming for vc2 soo most gameplay of vc1 will return there,
btw intruder nice maps i love'm i might convert one later maby when i got no idea for a new map Wink
Edited by daan24 on 15-09-2011 19:52

Kermit
daan24 wrote:
well i got a new mod upcoming (old one but fixing stuff on it) that will change the vc2 gameplay back a bit to vc1 gameplay etc ull notice it later when its ready (my opinion is that the vc2 engine is beter but nvm),
btw intruder nice maps i love'm i might convert one later maby when i got no idea for a new map Wink

did you check out the call for regression mod? rmb zooms and weaponstats like in vc1....
nobody plays it thoughSmile

daan24
Kermit wrote:
daan24 wrote:
well i got a new mod upcoming (old one but fixing stuff on it) that will change the vc2 gameplay back a bit to vc1 gameplay etc ull notice it later when its ready (my opinion is that the vc2 engine is beter but nvm),

did you check out the call for regression mod? rmb zooms and weaponstats like in vc1....
nobody plays it thoughSmile

that is the mod im fixing Pfft

john
Daan wen YOU can make vc2 mod whit vc1 style of play i @ it to al 4 servers M8!!Grin

www.platoonteam.eu
DSOP-Apache
The original Hanoi Hilton was different but when i saved my scene in max the whole map had wood material when i opened it again and i had only a few previous versions as a backup i lost many hours of work and when i uploaded it i also made one big mistake and that is i uploaded a wrong version i found that out months later when i played it online .
I just did not had the energy at that time to redo the map , and it was a practise map for my clan mostly CTF and ATG i added the coop mode just for the fun of it.
I found the download location already Wink
Even though the map is kind of crap i should have been mentioned in de credits the map is not done by but converted by Smile
Greets
Edited by DSOP-Apache on 15-03-2013 18:03
Signaturei1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg487/ApacheDSOP/apache.gif

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Render time: 0.65 seconds - 71 Queries 4,920,926 unique visits