Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 1 rating)  
 Print Thread
All my files related to VC1 and VC2 for download
Chavez_US
here is a better one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgUlAqUly1s

Chavez_US
Ok, i finally organized everything. When i return from work later today i will begin uploading what i have. The temple package is the only thing left to finish, as i have structures which need to be retextured and UVw'ed. All objects created (by myself, and others) will work for both VC1 and VC2.

Additionally i will upload all of the scripts (normal, and advanced (with descriptions on how to use from Luke from Indiglow) for VC2, if there are any VC2 modders out there.

After uploading i will make "modular objects" to create unique missions to follow. Modular meaning wall/fencing segments (and similar) which can be placed side-by-side to make fortresses/enclosures of any size.

I will also include terrains which are custom (made by myself) for modders/level editors to populate with their artistic talents. My custom terrains will also include waypoints, VC placements, and associated scripts for Cooperative gameplay. It is up to the level editor to move these "already scripted" AI to their own place in the map/mission. Ultimately, the level editor will only have to set the parameters for the "game time and US player count."

I spent a great deal of my time organizing, and making "new" content for this upcoming release. Most all of the "new" content i made is labeled as Chavez_XXXXXXX . The other objects are made by various 3dsmax modelers from the Vietcong community.

Like i said, make sure that if any of you made any of these items/objects to share that information with me and the rest of the community. I have no clue who really made some of these objects, so please help in identifying those which spent time making these objects for everyone over the last 9 years.

Everything will be uploaded to www.vietcong-coop... (Thanks Don for hosting all of these years) Wink

Rick (Chavez_US)
Edited by Chavez_US on 28-02-2012 20:37

KostiCZ
post direct links here, pls... sometimes it is difficult to find what you need on vietcong-coop
Signature________________________________________________

2LT William Theolinus "KostiCZ" Boner Jr.
LRRP Squad Baker, Delta Team
cache.www.gametracker.com/player/KostiCZ/63.143.47.189:2302/b_560x95.png

Teamrespawn.cz
Chavez_US
KostiCZ wrote:
post direct links here, pls... sometimes it is difficult to find what you need on vietcong-coop

I can do that, however if anyone else uploads editing files, the direct link will be bumped down...But i don't think anyone (other than myself) has uploaded any editing files for quite a while. I believe Don T. was the last to upload scripting files a while back. Don, you around? Clarification on direct links needed for your website.

Also, i will be home in about 4 hours,...and i will immediately start uploading content. Once everything i have is uploaded, i will provide direct links to that material.

Rick (Chavez_US)
Edited by Chavez_US on 29-02-2012 09:33

Chavez_US
Ok, starting out with the models which have been here, there, and everywhere for the last 8 years.

The filename is MegaCollectionOLD.rar and it can be found at www.vietcong-coop... . Thx Don.
Edited by Chavez_US on 29-02-2012 10:45

Chavez_US
Here is another... found at www.vietcong-coop... .

ChavezCreations

This is a small collection of my custom objects and collected objects with lowered poly counts.

In this download:
Chavez_BarbedWireObjects (1 Simple round, and 1 straight)
Chavez_Barrels (numerous types, low poly)
Chavez_Boxes (numerous types)
Chavez_Bunkers and Sandbags (numerous types)
Chavez_Food (Rice for bowls, vases, and baskets)
Chavez_Gravesite (For a cemetary setting)
Chavez_Ladders (numerous sizes)
Chavez_Mirror
Chavez_MovingBodyOfWater
Chavez_Pogodas&tex's2
Chavez_Snake (It will damage you if you run into/over it)
Chavez_Soap_Dispenser
Chavez_VCPropaganda
Chavez_WoodenTunnelSupports
ChavezDarkRocksReUVWed (Darker editor rocks of same texture)
ChavezPunjis (3-killsimmediately, no collision, slowdeath)
ChavezRocks (All editor rocks are same texture)
ChavezTilingUVWsTexture(for perfect UVW tiling)
ChavezToiletWater&Turds
ChavezVehicles (trucks x 3, ziln x 2)

Left out are my Buildings, Signs, and Posters. These will be availiable soon...Also its 1 AM here, time for bed. Ill keep coming with more in the next few days. So far you guys have 1/4 of the objects i have...

Rick (Chavez_US)
Edited by Chavez_US on 29-02-2012 10:49

KostiCZ
Do you have more trucks/tanks from VC2 modified for VC1? I saw there is only small pickup... I want some big trucks (for example armored truck) from VC2. Does anybody have it?

Teamrespawn.cz
KostiCZ
Do you have big trucks, tanks, armored transporters etc? It should be nice in VC1 maps

Teamrespawn.cz
Chavez_US
M114 armored personnel carrier i believe is what you are looking for. It was in a map called Camdang. It works perfect in VC1, but it doesnt have insides, just the outside and textures...

I could import the APC into 3dsmax and make the insides for it. What would be cool is to have an associated sound, a wobble effect, followed by a door dropping down, then the personell inside can come out into battle...wouldn't that be cool?

Rick (Chavez_US)
Edited by Chavez_US on 29-02-2012 16:50

KostiCZ
Yessssss APPLAUSE

Teamrespawn.cz
Chavez_US
There is still tons of stuff, i will keep uploading what i have. I will also begin releasing "stripped" custom terrains for those which do not have 3dsmax this weekend...

Rick (Chavez_US)

Chavez_US
LDC-78 wrote:
hmmm, where did you get my map CamDang, i never released it. it was one of the 3 maps i worked on for FoxOne.

i deleted the meshes of inside M113, if you need the inside object, then convert the M113 from VC2 database and rebuild it, i think it's no problem for you.

I have no idea how i have it, but it is very well done. I am planning on releasing the temples from that mission as well. I hope that is ok. Let me know if you do not want me to release those temple buildings. I am surprised this map wasn't released, like i said, it was done very well. Good job. APPLAUSE

Ando
Chavez_US wrote:
I have no idea how i have it, but it is very well done.

You tested it. (from old Bob hidden forum)

Chavez_US wrote:
I am planning on releasing the temples from that mission as well. I hope that is ok. Let me know if you do not want me to release those temple buildings. I am surprised this map wasn't released, like i said, it was done very well. Good job. APPLAUSE

Please don't release it now. Its still under constructions. And I am sure you don't have latest version of it.
Of course LDC must say the final word.

Chavez_US
I was only referrring to the temples themselves, not the mission. Basically more content for the level editors that remain. I could only hope those which would possibly use the objects (created by myself and many others) credit the makers (LDC, Chavez, Fraggel, Ando, Seek, etc...).

The whole idea for my release of all the objects and scripts i've gathered for both VC1 and VC2, is to provide more things which scripters and level editors can add to their terrains to make better missions.

For years many of us have kept everything to themselves, and not shared anything related to scripting and modeling. There has always been supportive help in some ways, but not entirely.

Now that there is more help, less Vietcong websites, and the game keeps getting older, it would be nice to have some more people come back to the game. I'm not expecting many, but perhaps the will be some familiar players from the past.

Heck, this game can still be purchased online for only a few dollars/euros. I have projects in 3dsmax which i am making terrains based on latest releases from current popular games (MW3, MW4, BlackOps, etc). I hope to release one of them very soon. But, after a conversation with a few people in the servers a few weeks back, we talked about the releasing all we have related to this game. So i stepped forward in making this happen for all of us.

In no way am i trying to upset any existing scripters or level editors, just trying to get everyone everything i have so they can move forward with releasing good missions for all of us to enjoy.

Rick (Chavez_US)
  x 1  x 1

Jump to Forum: