View Thread: Bugs..
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » General Discussion
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 1 rating)  
 Print Thread
Bugs..
0tq0tq
Hi, so i can start..

-When you lie with pistols and you zoom and start reloading everyone see you till lie and, you will only you see your normal standing.
-when you activate grenade and pick one which is droped on ground you can throw it and it doesn't explode..
-When you duck, zooming and go to wall, which is raised in the head level you can see through wall.
-When you reloading with M16 and you lie you can see your magazine on your gun.
-when you stand in a corner and you lie you can see like you are in air cca 30 centimeters. But other players see your body bent in right angle.
-When you going forward, jump and lie "in air" you can see throungh ground. (Useful when is some object under you and enemy is in object)
-When you lie and use Q or E keys, you look normalny from your perspektive but you can actually have almost all body behind wall and you can shoot like you dont.. It's pretty same when you duck and next to you is wall and you press Q or E (depending wheres that wall) so you have head in wall but it looks like normal from your perspektive.
-When you lie, zoom and reloading M60 and stands up, your arms looks like when you lie.
-When you reloading gun with bayonet and you use it you top reloading and you can shoot. (I don't know if is this bug)
And there are many many bugs in official maps.. which you can see in videos everywhere.

Im 17 years old Czech and i don't know English very well.. So sorry for it.. Sad
Sorry for too much "When you.." Wink And when you dont understand on 100% me try this in game.
Thanks. PS: When you need beta tester im here for you !
Contacts: (Im most here) Skype: doublesasuke
  x 1  x 1

KostiCZ
Hey, I know some of these bugs but this is nearly complete list :-) Thanks.

I think a lot of them can be fixed by remodeling collisions of player's body, colissions etc. Unfortunately it is not possible to fix them all now...
Signature________________________________________________

2LT William Theolinus "KostiCZ" Boner Jr.
LRRP Squad Baker, Delta Team
cache.www.gametracker.com/player/KostiCZ/63.143.47.189:2302/b_560x95.png

Teamrespawn.cz
VoChiCong
Well, many don't need fixed. When u lie and reload with M16 u can see throw magazine, thats not a realy big problem. Anyway very much of them, and are more, aren't said by players because they are very helpfull. Like me or others I won't say bugs that are helping me in-game Smile

www.bosvulturii.co.cc
GoGs
VoChiCong wrote:
Well, many don't need fixed. When u lie and reload with M16 u can see throw magazine, thats not a realy big problem. Anyway very much of them, and are more, aren't said by players because they are very helpfull. Like me or others I won't say bugs that are helping me in-game Smile

Like VChook 5 in your case Smile
SignatureGoGs
  x 1  x 1

VoChiCong
VCHook 5 is old and stupid cheat. There are many new things Smile

www.bosvulturii.co.cc
Troll
VC needs more people like you VoChiCong ( *Ochi-Di-Soim* ), not.

http://ngg-team.com/
VoChiCong
Thank you Troll. Anyway don't screw up with my old nickname, it's Ochi-de-Soim not Ochi-di-Soim. And soon i'll post an anticheat for all cheats in vc. Wink

www.bosvulturii.co.cc
Troll
Good to hear that, but i wont hold my breath for it. Why, because it will never ever happen. I looking forward to meeting you again on our servers, actually not meeting you personally, just meeting your IP range. Catch you later.

Vlatka
A, is it dear Chong again.... is nice to see u brag that u will finaly make something good for the game...

Now, lets talk real, a person that claims he will not give out info about glitches, cos he can use it as an advantage.. la la la... a person that comes in kids clan to teach them hack.... hahahah is the person that will make anticheat for all cheats... LOL

Also is stupid to claim that..... u should know that everything can get bypassed... so it is against everything u know, and against your way of thinking to waste your time on something to build..... or u don't know how to hack good eather? story aswell, a? Grin
Signature*nGG.| Vlatka

Troll
This post is taken from eC website, written by VoChiChong. This is just to let you guys and girls know who this idiot is.

09:14 AM on February 27, 2012

Hacker != Cheater, I hope you will understand the difference.

Guys, I can train you(if i join the clan). I know all bugs, cheats, tricks/tips about weapons, tacticts, moves. For 1.01/1.60 also. I can tell you how lag can help, why an obvious "cheater" is not actualy a cheater, why m16 is really the best gun, how a nade can kill all enemys when new round starts(atg mode) and many more. Also, I can help you for developing, creating cheats(lol, i'm a programmer, but I'm not a cheater) and manyyyy more, It will take about 100 pages to explain all. Also, I can teach you about programming, web design, real hacking and cracking, other games etc... And please send a message with ts password, I dont want to flood the server and steal the password Rust_SK, thx for you answer and supporting me. Have a nice day!

VoChiCong
@Troll, I haven't played on nGG server for very long time and I don't think I'll play again Smile
@Vlatka:
If I gave info about glitches, on a public forum, everybody will use them. I join a "kids clan", damn man or woman, your right Wink, was because it's the single romanian clan in VC. And they wanted to teach them cheats and more things about the game, wtf they were my friends. 95% of the public vc cheats can be caught, the 5% are either useless cheats or private ones.

www.bosvulturii.co.cc
Vlatka
So your point is that u have proven my point? Good.
Signature*nGG.| Vlatka

VoChiCong
I don't want to prove nothing to you. I don't even understand what's your problem with me? Now I start to think that your make troubles on your guestbook not others and then you claim "WE DON'T WANT ANYMORE...BLAH BLAH BLAH!" I'm soory and I'll never reply to posts like yours. Next time I'll repost it

www.bosvulturii.co.cc
VoChiCong
Well, its nice. I think there are all usual modes like ctf, atg dm but i recommend to put DMCA mode wich alows players to choose main weapons since they enter the game. I will atach a .cbf patch for DM mode wich gives you all weapons from joining the server(you have to choose one). ANd then the player has booby-traps, more nades, ammobag, medbag etc...
I attached it! Please put deathmatch_mode.cbf in main vc folder and deathmatch_mode_fa.cbf in fa folder if u have one. But there is a problem i havent solved, when you join with fa it doesn't get you all weapons like you join without fa mode one. Try 1.60 mode only, and see the difference. Aa...dont forget to set a DM mode when you open a server. Elswhere i tested It and works nice. Off course works nice, i made it Smile) btw, with some more tools, your could make that map into a veritable Counter-Strike deathmatch type, but with 64 players not 32 Smile That would be nice, I have PC for that but I don't have bandwidth Frown

Attachment removed!
Edited by Administrator on 22-04-2012 00:48

www.bosvulturii.co.cc
Intruder
VoChiCong wrote:

I will atach a .cbf patch for DM mode wich gives you all weapons from joining the server(you have to choose one). ANd then the player has booby-traps, more nades, ammobag, medbag etc...

Does it mean that the players who will join a DM server without that patch won't have all the weapons to select? Or that patch is only working when we host a server and then, all the players will have the same weapons to select? And what is Hradba saying? Is it a "fair" patch? Please, enlight my doubts otherwise that patch could be considered as a "cheat" and shouldn't be available for a public download (in my opinion)!!!

Extra note:
It's a VC2 map but you're talking about FA, 1.60, .cbf... Are you sure it's the right place to post either?

Intruder
Edited by Intruder on 22-04-2012 00:33

VoChiCong
Ups, soory, I haven't seen it's for vc2 Frown Very soory.

The patch is only for vc1 (1.60) and you have to host a server with that patch and when peoples join your server(they dont need that file) they will have to choose the weapons. I've seen the administrator deleted it, please send me PM if u want it for 1.60. Have a nice day.
BTW, if your are using it on client-side, I mean you join a server with that .cbf, you will be detected as a cheater by hradba(#133) and if you join a srv without hradba you will be killed first time when you join the server for weapons hacking but then you can play normaly(with all options on) Smile
Edited by VoChiCong on 22-04-2012 08:18

www.bosvulturii.co.cc
Intruder
I moved post #14, 15 and 16 here... It's not the best place but it's still better than the VC2 part!

VoChiCong wrote:
Ups, soory, I haven't seen it's for vc2 Frown Very soory.

The patch is only for vc1 (1.60) and you have to host a server with that patch and when peoples join your server(they dont need that file) they will have to choose the weapons...

It's already more "fair" like that...

...I've seen the administrator deleted it, please send me PM if u want it for 1.60. Have a nice day.
BTW, if your are using it on client-side, I mean you join a server with that .cbf, you will be detected as a cheater by hradba(#133) and if you join a srv without hradba you will be killed first time when you join the server for weapons hacking but then you can play normaly(with all options on) Smile

Hmmm, ok. But considering you will be only killed the first time (without hradba), it's still unfair to use that "patch" on a non patched server...
Why not create a NEW mode so all the players will have the SAME "weapons" at least? Your patch "hides" the features we expect to see in a normal DM mode...
If you don't want to be on the "dark side of the force" anymore (???), you should NOT share your patch, in private or not (in my opinion). You should create a new gaming mode instead so the players will KNOW "that" DM mode has "special features"...

Intruder
Edited by Intruder on 22-04-2012 15:17

VoChiCong
That game mode exists. It's called DMCA but just 1% of the maps have it.

www.bosvulturii.co.cc
Intruder
Ah, ok. But, if that mode already exists, what are the reasons to release such a "patch" then...?

Intruder

VoChiCong
This menu works on every DM, TDM and LMS mode.

www.bosvulturii.co.cc
Jump to Forum: