· desintegrator 4 weeks

View Thread: Bugs..
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » General Discussion
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 1 rating)  
 Print Thread
Bugs..
Chavez_US
VoChiCong, since the release of this game, there have been a few websites completely devoted to this game. We have dealt with TKC for years and years until they finally folded and moved on to other games. This site, and several others aren't interested in cheats, so please don't expose them to a faithful community. I truly am not upset with you, nor are others (im sure). Just we don't want to have to redress any weaknesses this game still has. We want to play honest and challenging games with our friends and possible newcomers (if the game is provided free). If you truly do want to help this game, you would program it to defend against any open weaknesses. I do find the message you posted in the other forums somewhat disturbing. Why would anyone want to cheat? Is it a weakness they have that they cant do better than any other person playing? Why pursue that route anyway? I would respect someone more if they bettered the game, as opposed to someone trying to ruin it. Wouldn't you?

Like is said earlier, i am not trying to personally attack you, just trying to understand what your plans are for the existing community of Vietcong players...

Rick (Chavez_US)

JohnDoe
Chavez_US wrote:
VoChiCong, since the release of this game, there have been a few websites completely devoted to this game. We have dealt with TKC for years and years until they finally folded and moved on to other games. This site, and several others aren't interested in cheats, so please don't expose them to a faithful community. I truly am not upset with you, nor are others (im sure). Just we don't want to have to redress any weaknesses this game still has. We want to play honest and challenging games with our friends and possible newcomers (if the game is provided free). If you truly do want to help this game, you would program it to defend against any open weaknesses. I do find the message you posted in the other forums somewhat disturbing. Why would anyone want to cheat? Is it a weakness they have that they cant do better than any other person playing? Why pursue that route anyway? I would respect someone more if they bettered the game, as opposed to someone trying to ruin it. Wouldn't you?

Like is said earlier, i am not trying to personally attack you, just trying to understand what your plans are for the existing community of Vietcong players...

Rick (Chavez_US)

I deleted his thread about "Modding",he asked to be deleted.It wasn't hard to listen his wish.
Signature
Relax. What is mind? No matter! What is matter? Never mind!

Intruder
JohnDoe wrote:

I deleted his thread about "Modding",he asked to be deleted.It wasn't hard to listen his wish.

You should have kept the thread mate... No "rules" were broken, even if he asked to delete it. Such threads can still be used for other "cases", or to "enlight" other conversations...
A "closed thread" in that case was better suited in my opinion... Wink

Intruder

VoChiCong
Well, there is no reason to just close it. If that link with video was deleted the post shouln't exit anymore. Anyway, the video is on youtube, so who wants to watch it, just search it.
@Chavez_US:
I want to discover things. This explains all.

Lol, I'm using cheats just for fun. When I'm using cheats I do just for fun and I don't care my score or playing. One time I had like 3 cheats ON and I had a score 3-57 Smile) And I don't condamn cheaters only the ones wich are using them in competitions. So excuse me, TKC clan is back again...so I have some work to do. But anyway....just wait Wink VCHooks and Aimbots will die soon, hihihi. Have a nice day.

www.bosvulturii.co.cc
Jump to Forum: