View Thread: Help to make ESL possible for EU players
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » Vietcong @ESL
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 1 rating)  
 Print Thread
Help to make ESL possible for EU players
Bierkes
Vlatka wrote:
This what departed posted is what i am talking about..... unfortuenatly, 80% of CZ VC comunity will not learn/or start talk english... and we shure will hard learn cz.... all tho i think we all know how to comunicate.. we did it before.. kurwa, lowbob... and so on... LOL

Kinda pathetic story isn't it... I mean. They can keep talking Cz.. I don't care about that. I can use a translator if they type match comments to see what they mean. But common, we can all speak the game language can we. I challenge them for 20.20 and picked arroyo as my map. Is there anything to not understand? It's rediculous realy. Just wink on a few match settings, and there you go. We don't need to talk against eachother in the war, just fight and see what happens. The only things they need to know, and they already know = nva base. CTF. 4x15 min. 5vs5. 21.00 GMT+1. Even a monkey would understand that.

http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/4007318/
departet
The first positiv feedback for EU players in cz ladders from a cz guy just arrived in the cz esl forum! Keep it up and share, share, share!
I believe that we can do it all together. Just see on this amount of answers in just some days.
But it could be more so invite your friends to do this too!

LUCKER
Hey Smile
Domi Told me to say:

I want to join that cup and make the esl for eu players possible!
-Departet
-D'.at
-BecKs
-PuMa
-Riddick
-Onyx
-the warrioR
-Sh4RkY
-Bierkes
-Pituniatko
-JohnDoe
-Arthursan
-AFA|.#AlertA!

well.. Dont let this game die ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Edited by LUCKER on 14-04-2012 19:20
SignatureNo Borders No Nations !

masked
I love this game, so.....

I want to join that cup and make the esl for eu players possible!
-Departet
-D'.at
-BecKs
-PuMa
-Riddick
-Onyx
-the warrioR
-Sh4RkY
-Bierkes
-Pituniatko
-JohnDoe
-Arthursan
-AFA|.#AlertA!
-MaskedWonder

departet
The discussion in the cz forum continues! We got more and more players which want us in their ladder. I think this would be one of the biggest day for the european vietcong community. Lets pray that this will work.

Bierkes
departet wrote:
The discussion in the cz forum continues! We got more and more players which want us in their ladder. I think this would be one of the biggest day for the european vietcong community. Lets pray that this will work.

i have my doubts about it, since we've tried it already many many times. But i like your work departed, keep it up. I also just typed a short story, where i basicly putted all of your comments to 1 little story.
Edited by Bierkes on 16-04-2012 17:56

departet
Bierkes wrote:
departet wrote:

i have my doubts about it, since we've tried it already many many times. But i like your work departed, keep it up. I also just typed a short story, where i basicly putted all of your comments to 1 little story.

The story is absoluty that what we are trying to say to them. The language wont be the problem and if there is something wrong with sb he will be kicked/banned. I see no problem in this things...

Be sure i will keep it up vietcong was my first game and it will be my last. Wink

Domi
I think it's different this time..
We will reach it Smile

Eraser
ME TOO !

departet
Just talked to G*LOST*ER.. we will talk to the cz headadmin! That will be all or nothing. I hope for all... we will see

VoChiCong
I want to join also. And, I will convinse all members from my clan to join.
-Departet
-D'.at
-BecKs
-PuMa
-Riddick
-Onyx
-the warrioR
-Sh4RkY
-Bierkes
-Pituniatko
-JohnDoe
-Arthursan
-AFA|.#AlertA!
-MaskedWonder
-Vo Chi Cong
Edited by VoChiCong on 17-04-2012 16:40

www.bosvulturii.co.cc
departet
VoChiCong wrote:
I want to join also. And, I will convinse all members from my clan to join.

We are counting on them! Smile

PuMa
-Departet
-D'.at
-BecKs
-PuMa
-Riddick
-Onyx
-the warrioR
-Sh4RkY
-Bierkes
-Pituniatko
-JohnDoe
-Arthursan
-AFA|.#AlertA!
-MaskedWonder
-Vo Chi Cong
-Eraser
-Predator
-BraveHeart
SignatureWhat do you know about getting owned?!

Cheack out my esl page WhApAW-> http://www.esl.eu/eu/#/eu/player/2220025/

http://www.esl.eu/eu/#/eu/player/2220025/
sunshine
PuMa wrote:
-Departet
-D'.at
-BecKs
-PuMa
-sunShine
-Riddick
-Onyx
-the warrioR
-Sh4RkY
-Bierkes
-Pituniatko
-JohnDoe
-Arthursan
-AFA|.#AlertA!
-MaskedWonder
-
-Vo Chi Cong
-Eraser
-Predator
-BraveHeart

Moinsen
I Love this game too......also

-Departet
-D'.at
-BecKs
-PuMa
-sunShine
-Riddick
-Onyx
-the warrioR
-Sh4RkY
-Bierkes
-Pituniatko
-JohnDoe
-Arthursan
-AFA|.#AlertA!
-MaskedWonder
-Vo Chi Cong
-Eraser
-Predator
-BraveHeart
-M0!n$3N'

Greetz

departet
Ok guys a very happy answer just arrived me.
G*LOST*ER the headadmin of the cz/sk vc section agreed to let us join! He wrote to the cz headadmin and now we have to wait for his answer. If this would not work there will be never a way to join them.

Best regards,
Departet
Edited by departet on 24-04-2012 08:00

Silent Bob
Any updates?

www.vietcong.info
Domi
Departet and i talked to the cz headadmin and he thinks that it would be a good idea. We got the 'Okay' from him!!

Now there will be a voting, where the czech esl players decide if we are allowed to join or not.

Bierkes
@ domi :

I will continue discussing with you here(not fighting) Instead of the esl cz forum, otherwise they have more reasons to piss on us.

But from the discussion in ESL forum for vc Cz (link) http://www.esl.eu/czsk/vc/forum/addposting/2707/15193/1031217/?quote=8047893&lastvisit=1336501183#/czsk/vc/forum/2707/15193/1031217/?page=4

I want to ask you. Do you want to join cz league no matter what?
If they want us to put UAC on, sure no problem, that's just fair and square.

But tell me this, do you think it is fair when :

1.) Eu players must play with UAC. Cz players not
2.) When a Eu team challenges a Cz team, the Cz team can reject it, without getting penalty points. When EU team rejects a Cz challenge, we get penalty points.

Common man,
we are human, just like them.
We are vc players, Just like them.
The only difference is, that they all live in Cz. And we all over europe.

And btw, another point : Did I/we, ever had special rules for all the cz players and cz teams in the EU leagues? No, not 1. All rules where for all Teams and all players, whereever they came from.

So to be short, my point is :

Do we want to join the Cz league? Yes ofcourse.
Do we want to join the Cz league with like 10 special rules for EU teams only which are all in our disadvantage? No, atleast not me.

I don't wanna be treated as trash. And i don't want people handling me in a rasism way.

B = Out

Silent Bob
From my personal point of view you should all accept their conditions under following circumstance:

1.) Eu players must play with UAC. Cz players not
2.) When a Eu team challenges a Cz team, the Cz team can reject it, without getting penalty points. When EU team rejects a Cz challenge, we get penalty points.

Only for a limited period of time like a month or maybe 2 (depending on matches).

So you can all prove that you are fair players and then everything will be fine Wink

www.vietcong.info
Jump to Forum: