· WEZ 4 days
· Homi 1 week
· Terminator 1 week
· Silent Bob 1 week
· Highl@nder 3 weeks
· Jardacz 3 weeks
· desintegrator 3 weeks
· gus 3 weeks

View Thread: Editor Panel will not show...
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » Maps & Mapping
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
Editor Panel will not show...
Chavez_US
I am not sure what is going on, but...My editor Panel will not show. View->Editor Panel->On does not work...Even when i try the placeator tool...Nothing works. I have tried reinstalling the editor, deleting the old editor, and replacing with new dev one...nothing works. Any suggestions?

KostiCZ
Isn't it possible that you have extended desctop to second monitor and editor panel is "hidden" only? Shown on the second monitor (or TV)? It happens to me often with TS3 settings window, it is opened on TV desctop so I must switch on TV and move the window to first desctop view.
Signature________________________________________________

2LT William Theolinus "KostiCZ" Boner Jr.
LRRP Squad Baker, Delta Team
cache.www.gametracker.com/player/KostiCZ/63.143.47.189:2302/b_560x95.png

Teamrespawn.cz
Chavez_US
KostiCZ wrote:
Isn't it possible that you have extended desctop to second monitor and editor panel is "hidden" only? Shown on the second monitor (or TV)? It happens to me often with TS3 settings window, it is opened on TV desctop so I must switch on TV and move the window to first desctop view.

Hmm, i am at work currently. I didn't see anywhere to click show/hide for the editor panel....Only in View->Editor Panel->On. Is there another place i should look?

Intruder
Could it be a problem due to some Editor's resolutions?
Otherwise, I have no idea... Frown

Intruder

Silent Bob
Some info about OS and sceen resolution would be usefull Wink

www.vietcong.info
apfelbaum
Often this happens when you enter the full screen mode and then go back to the "normal" mode. then sometimes the whole editor is not shown on your screen. i fixed it randomly, so i can't tell you how Sad

sry for my english Grin

Chavez_US
I will have to check my screen resolution, but this hasn't happened to me before...but i will asses the situation once i return home.

My OS is WinXP. Not sure what screen resolution i have set, i will check once i return home. I hope it is somewhat of an easy fix, otherwise its another uninstall/reinstall of Vietcong.Angry

Chavez_US
Well couldn't fix it, so i had to reinstall Vietcong all over again. No big deal, lost a few minutes of my time. Now everything is back to normal. Working on several projects currently, hopefully i can get something out for everyone to play soon.

Jump to Forum: