· hackepter 1 week
· WEZ 1 week
· Homi 2 weeks
· Terminator 2 weeks
· Silent Bob 2 weeks
· Highl@nder 4 weeks
· Jardacz 4 weeks
· desintegrator 4 weeks

View Thread: People still play!?!? I want to too!
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » General Discussion
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
People still play!?!? I want to too!
namsu
I used to be addicted to this game back in the day; I downloaded the demo for nostalgia but didn't find anyone online...Thats when I came across this website. How many people are there online for vietcong? How can I download it? I used to have it a long time ago but I don't know where it went. I was never a huge fan of the second vietcong

Bierkes
You can download vietcong1 with a torrent or something.

There are still many players around that play public for fun, esl for competion or coop for teamwork

http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/4007318/
Intruder
Hi and welcome back!

namsu wrote:
...How many people are there online for vietcong?...

For an almost 10 years old game, Vietcong still defends itself rather good!
Players are around 200 - 300 a day for sure but I would also say we are actually in the "dead season" ...
People are enjoying holidays first for the moment! SlĂ inte

Intruder
Signaturewww.vietcong.info/portal/images/ranks/Member_of_the_Month1011.pngwww.vietcong.info/portal/images/ranks/Member_of_the_Month_6.png

RiskyDingo
namsu wrote:
I used to be addicted to this game back in the day; I downloaded the demo for nostalgia but didn't find anyone online...Thats when I came across this website. How many people are there online for vietcong? How can I download it? I used to have it a long time ago but I don't know where it went. I was never a huge fan of the second vietcong

There are a number of patches to install if you ever want to upgrade to the 1.06 version, including one necessary for playing on Windows7 (VCStarter.exe).

With 1.06 there are numerous (hundreds, really) of user-built maps, some of them quite huge. (And some that just plain suck.)

Keep in mind that if you accumulate over 500 maps in the VC map folder, your may not be able to even start VC on your computer.

AppleSinclair
namsu wrote:

As already mentioned Vietcong is still available for download on many torrent sites. I cannot give you a link to any torrents (as that would probably be against the rules). You just need to go to Demonoid or ThePirateBay and search for "Vietcong v1.60 Fist Alpha No-CD Crack" and you will find.

Exper
AppleSinclair wrote:
namsu wrote:

As already mentioned Vietcong is still available for download on many torrent sites. I cannot give you a link to any torrents (as that would probably be against the rules). You just need to go to Demonoid or ThePirateBay and search for "Vietcong v1.60 Fist Alpha No-CD Crack" and you will find.

[TKC] members are caring about rules now ? how nice APPLAUSE
  x 1  x 1

http://blackle.com
Jump to Forum: