View Thread: ESL relative ideas
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » Vietcong @ESL
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
ESL relative ideas
Bierkes
Hello guys/girls,

As you know i am headadmin of the vietcong section in ESL. ( www.esl.eu)

The ladders we've got are getting more inactive by the month. Probably around this time of the year, it's logical, cause they prefer the nice weather outside, above the gaming.

I Created some new ladders, some small cups and shared and asked for idea's to the community. But they didn't came with an intresting idea.

Now i was thinking. Recently i heard about a virtual tournament. Which have been kept a few times on clanbase around the year 2003-2005.

I wanted to ask here, if some of you have experience with virtual cups.

I am willing to organise something like it around oktober/november. When it starts getting cold again, and people rather game then being outside.

But as i said i have no experience with it, so could somebody give me some more information?

It also would be nice if we could get a sponsor for it. For example that the first 3 places could be rewarded with a price ( doesn't have to be big) But rather smt small then nothing i would say... I'll think something like this idea, would give a good nice boost to our community on ESL. And that we also can attrackted players outside the ESL to it.

Let me know what you guys think about this idea, and if you have experience with it, feel free to shareSmile

Best Regards,
Bierkes

http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/4007318/
Silent Bob
Lets create a COOP Ladder.....it could bring many active players into ESL
I also think that Davids "VC-Racing" project could be fun during summer......

BTW: without tutorial ( how to create a team and join a ladder/cup) you wont get new players into ESL Smile

www.vietcong.info
Bierkes
@ silentbob :

1.) Coop ladder... How does it work? I could set it up tho, but i think it only will be intrested for public players outside the esl, since most of the esl players feel themselfes ''to good'' for coop.

2.) Vc-racing project? more info please, cause i haven't heard about this project.

3.) true m8. I know i promised you to create a tutorial, and i will. just haven't had much free time lately. But i started with it tho, just need to finish itWink

http://www.esl.eu/eu/player/4007318/
Silent Bob
Bierkes wrote:
@ silentbob :

1.) Coop ladder... How does it work? I could set it up tho, but i think it only will be intrested for public players outside the esl, since most of the esl players feel themselfes ''to good'' for coop.

The setup proposal is in the POLL thread in the ESL forums Wink

It may affect public and coop-players, but when they join they may possibly play also CTF and ATG matches....

Beware of team with experienced coop players as they know how to play VC Wink

www.vietcong.info
Silent Bob
LDC-78 wrote:
what the hell is vc-racing project?
it's HELL ON WHEELS just a fun project, what i'm currently working on. hell yeah, it is a lot to do but as you can see we have karts, modified car script, track (not finsihed) and we have a script (by Ando), which counts laps, lap-time, best-time and sector-times.

watch my video, have fun

Sounds like FUN!!

www.vietcong.info
No Use For A Name
Coop and CTF player will never get along well... I'm looking for Kart Nights at NVA Base Smile
SignatureDon't come back now on your knees
Crying take me back please'
'Cause you can't mend my broken heart
Because it died when we were apart.

Silent Bob
Video on Metacafe

www.vietcong.info
Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?