- configured VCs
- good fps
- etc etc
Edited by Silent Bob on 24-03-2013 23:21

http://blackle.com
KostiCZ
screens looks good, i will test it tomorrow at server
Signature________________________________________________

2LT William Theolinus "KostiCZ" Boner Jr.
LRRP Squad Baker, Delta Team
cache.www.gametracker.com/player/KostiCZ/63.143.47.189:2302/b_560x95.png

Teamrespawn.cz
GW98-Frank
Hi Boy´s ,

wir haben die Map am Sonntag auf dem gw-vietcong-coop-Server getestet .

Sehr ,sehr gute Arbeit von [ MCF]-Tocra@" +++APPLAUSE

--- weiter so gut arbeiten Tocra....!...

Grüße vom GW-Team. booze
SignatureIm nächsten Leben ,wird alles besser...hahaWink
  x 1  x 1

www.gw-vietcong-coop.de
Brchi
CTF doesn't work properly. On server, no map name is displayed and players is 0/0 -> cannot join.
I repacked the .cbf with mode name "Capture the Flag!" changed to "CTF", then it worked.

http://www.myCong.net
Exper
Brchi wrote:
CTF doesn't work properly. On server, no map name is displayed and players is 0/0 -> cannot join.
I repacked the .cbf with mode name "Capture the Flag!" changed to "CTF", then it worked.

Thank you for the information, appreciated, ctf was added to visit the map (maybe some discovery mode would have been simplier).
All the work was focused for coop. Maybe because CTF players don't use 30 MO maps.
The terrain tho, is perfect for ctf.
I'll tell Tocra@ about it, maybe he's going to update link with a v.2.

edit :

Vielen Dank Frank.
Wir sind ungeduldig, kommen Sie spielen einige schöne coop mit euch.
Wir besuchen den Server in dieser Woche. Smile
Edited by Exper on 25-03-2013 16:36

Silent Bob
Nice map, good work. If v2 is comming please translate the french text (bleeding etc.) into english.

I just had a quick run through the map....can the hills be ascended through ladders? That would improve ctf gaming.

www.vietcong.info
GW98-Frank
Hi Gamer,

wir haben nur Coop getestet und gespielt und auf die Felsen ,kann man über angrenzende Steine hochgehen .!.

CTF spielt keiner von uns GW´s , also 0 Ahnung .

Diese Map ist nicht einfach ,aber man kann diese mit teamplay gewinnen YES!.

Grüße

GW-Team
SignatureIm nächsten Leben ,wird alles besser...hahaWink
  x 2  x 1

www.gw-vietcong-coop.de
KostiCZ
Hey, Exper, why Tocr@ still releasing bugged maps? I told it last time, now again - there is serious bug for COOP also - 64 players limit. You wrote 46 VC AI, so it means if on server will be 18 US players and join next, server will crash. Please tell Tocra if he will release next map, don't make it as "final" if there is plan to release next fixed version as v2. This one should be BETA.

BTW map is on vietcong.info server ready for stress test. It will be nice if Tocr@ can fix all bugs we found and release fixed version. This is very nice map.

Teamrespawn.cz
Exper
LDC-78 wrote:
beautiful vegetation, you have collected.
you must have asked Ando or Rick, right?

Negative , we asked Ando for the water reflection method, no answer, so we found by ourselves as we always do.
A simple tip avoids night of work and test.
We believe in sharing as the pirate bay and if people want to protect their map, they just have to use the modified Ghisler plugin to add a password to the .dat. I made it and posted it years ago, did i got a simple thks? no.
I don't really get it, you want us to write somewhere : "trees by Chavez" or something like that ? just say so and consider it done, but having played with Rick few times, i know he doesn't give a flying f...
You don't like it, you don't play it, i post it here for the "info"
With all my respect.
Edited by Exper on 26-03-2013 16:44

Exper
KostiCZ wrote:
Hey, Exper, why Tocr@ still releasing bugged maps? I told it last time, now again - there is serious bug for COOP also - 64 players limit. You wrote 46 VC AI, so it means if on server will be 18 US players and join next, server will crash. Please tell Tocra if he will release next map, don't make it as "final" if there is plan to release next fixed version as v2. This one should be BETA.

BTW map is on vietcong.info server ready for stress test. It will be nice if Tocr@ can fix all bugs we found and release fixed version. This is very nice map.

Thanks for the info, i guess he didn t pay attention during finalisation, he s going to change that as the ctf name, thks for looking at it, appreciated.

Silent Bob wrote:
Nice map, good work. If v2 is comming please translate the french text (bleeding etc.) into english.

I just had a quick run through the map....can the hills be ascended through ladders? That would improve ctf gaming.

Good idea, i agree, thks

Exper
LDC-78 wrote:
you give me a "bad reading" for a compliment and a question?
man, you got my respect!

Exper wrote: i post it here for the "info"

well in that case it means, you make people believe it's your work, only.

Exper wrote: You don't like it, you don't play it.

presumption!

btw. Ando and Rick asked me and/or give credits!
the easiest way to share stuff, isn't it?

You got a bad reading because you're always complaining about people not giving credits, do editors have to give credits for all .bes objects they extract ?
Tocra@ gave credits to Jani on the handmap because he used some scripts of his and because he hosts our maps on his servers.
That was fair,
Ando? do we have to give credit to somebody that doesn't even answer a simple question in a private message with a "yes" or "no" and just ignore us.
You got thousand posts and lots of nominations but did you ever thought about inviting guys like Tocra@ to your groups?
If i am the one posting it's because Tocra@ doesn't speak English.
Hey ease up, can we be all in peace, not about those discussions but about the map
Edited by Exper on 27-03-2013 00:09

apfelbaum
...did i ever saw you on a server? no

my vietcong-name is not apfelbaum too, so you won't see me/him or know wether it's him (or me, or others) or not...

Exper
apfelbaum wrote:
...did i ever saw you on a server? no

my vietcong-name is not apfelbaum too, so you won't see me/him or know wether it's him (or me, or others) or not...

Whatever is your name, you're welcome to come play the map with us Smile

Silent Bob
I am looking forward to seeing a version with all the things that have been mentioned:

english language for bleeding
ladders for ctf
correct game mode ctf
fixed number of players/bots

Thanks in advance for updating the map!

www.vietcong.info
Exper
1 Modified .txt from the INI folder in the original cbf can be added to the level ? i mean, if the map can be multilanguages depending on the language of the game version the player uses, would be nice, then German and Czech could be added too. Speaking to him right now on messenger and we're going to look at that, good idea.
But if you just think about it, he's kicked on the coop servers because he doesn't speak English, nobody helps him because he doesn't speak English, he's not invited in your English groups because he doesn't speak English, but you're asking him to change his French script message to an English one Smile know what i'm saying
2 adding them
3 fixing it
4 fixing it

So V2's on the way, give the man some love
Edited by Exper on 27-03-2013 00:50

Tocra
Hello,

I it is Tocra I am 44 years old and I make maps for the pleasure.
I do not speak English nor German.
Sorry.
So I am sorry not to have seen the errors.
I am going to correct them and to post a new version.
Thank you has you for the compliments.
In the pleasure to play.
Wink

Silent Bob
As for the vietcong.info servers i never heard that players were kicked who dont speak/type english. We have a lot of czech players who speak and type in czech language Wink

Welcome Tocra, good to see you!

www.vietcong.info
KostiCZ
Tocra, welcome here. Nice to see you finaly Smile

As Silent Bob said, here is a lot of czech players which also don't speak english and it is not problem. I think ingame you can follow easy orders like GO RIGHR or LEFT, VC at 12, FAW...
About posts here at forum - I hope Exper can help to translate.

I realy like your maps and if you will have feedback from us about bugs I believe they can be perfect. So ... waiting for v2 of Reflet, we can host it also on CTF server. APPLAUSE

Teamrespawn.cz
Exper
Silent Bob wrote:
As for the vietcong.info servers i never heard that players were kicked who dont speak/type english. We have a lot of czech players who speak and type in czech language

I agree, your servers don't have a dictating aura, i meant in general Smile

Tocra
Helllo,

I corrected what did not go on the map.
I put scales(ladders) on mountains from both directions for the CTF.
I changed the script CTF.
The number of players passed from 64 to 10 in COOP.
In the mini map I put the text in French and in English.
For the bleeding, I left him(it) in French because it is not possible to put both texts fr and in English.
And I also wanted to keep(guard) the French touch on the map, because often they are in English.
If you want to test the map before I put her(it) on-line, left I an address emaill and I would send you a dropbox link to take her(it).
In the pleasure to play! Smile

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Render time: 0.44 seconds - 115 Queries 4,937,302 unique visits