· Don Turtuma 4 weeks

View Thread: Vc Guard
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » General Discussion
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 5 ratings)  
 Print Thread
Vc Guard
H5N1 Bird Flu
Yes also think about that shoot accuracy and kills per minute , too. That "current weapon" also ,it should be possible make most prefered weapon for player.
These three entries sounds pretty cool for stats.

If this results will be executing periodically ,stats will be more exact than now. So some value for time execution in minutes will be fine.

My stats doesn´t work "on the fly" so u have to finish map to count the stats. I´m executing mpresults file.

In the end for this purpose I need some solution which will be worked without GUI.

As Nosek mentioned about that "reserve nick" system sounds pretty good and interesting ability.

just ask: Counting headshots is possible or not ?
Edited by H5N1 Bird Flu on 25-03-2014 19:37

30min.vietcong1.cz
dRgiGGLeZ
Brchi,

Maybe it's not worth doing but I have MPRESULTS dating back to 2006---Lost those prior to that when updating to a new system Sad I would really have liked to have been able to see the Host "SERVER NAME" included on those records!!! I guess I am a very nostalgic person when looking back at these and it seemed to me to be an oversight when these records were programmed to not have included one additional line with the Host Server Name!

We enjoy posting results on our Facebook Clan page and use screen shots to show this information (which includes the host server name) but, as you know, it is not very clear depending on the background of the screenshot as well as it highlighting the player's score who took the screen shot. Anyway, I thought I would throw that out there. Thanks! DR^ GiggLez. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
sniperspider
Brchi, one good Weapon vs. Fuckin Cheater and Teamkillers is the voting more than 30% = kick. I think all problems, will be cleared then.

Nosek
In case somebody haven't noticed this yet, I'll write down my finding here.

It is possible to send chat messages via in-game console, so executing VCGuard commands in this way works too. This has not much use for regular players & playing admins (apart from spamming cmds...) BUT it is very useful for ADMINS JOINED AS SPECTATORS.

They can execute VCGuard cmds using the adminsay ".command parameters" formula (f.ex. adminsay ".ban 210 Flyhack" ).
Edited by Nosek on 31-03-2014 14:26

www.clan-delta.websnadno.cz
Brchi
Not without client mod :/ (The console rejects unknown commands at clientside)

http://www.myCong.net
Intruder
I take this thread as an opportunity to ask if it's possible to add a command to add the time in front of the messages, in the VCGuard's window...
I think it could be useful for a server owner to know who was there at what time, but also to easily find back messages of "conflicts" in case of troubles between players...
For the moment, I think it's only possible "in game" and client side...

Thanks!

Intruder
Signaturewww.vietcong.info/portal/images/ranks/Member_of_the_Month1011.pngwww.vietcong.info/portal/images/ranks/Member_of_the_Month_6.png

Brchi
Headshots & server name in mpresults noted.

Time in front of messages in the vcguard window? It is already there?

H5N1 Bird Flu
Last note....if it will be there that option of periodical mpresults output ,stats counting will be easier if final mpresults (it means mpresults when map ends) has some mention that this mpresults is final (not periodical)...or let us say make some difference between periodical output and final mpresults...(etc. add line to mpresults Periodical:0 or 1)
Edited by H5N1 Bird Flu on 31-03-2014 16:14

30min.vietcong1.cz
Nosek
Brchi wrote:
Not without client mod :/ (The console rejects unknown commands at clientside)

That's weird. It works perfectly for me, as I described.
Nosek attached the following image:

[267.56 kB]

Edited by Nosek on 31-03-2014 16:47

www.clan-delta.websnadno.cz
Brchi
Oops, I saw this as a question and thought you would want to enter the commands directly without say/adminsay.

Intruder
Brchi wrote:

Intruder wrote:

...if it's possible to add a command to add the time in front of the messages, in the VCGuard's window...

Time in front of messages in the vcguard window? It is already there?

Oh, really? Could you say a little more about that feature because I still haven't found the way to add that time in front of the messages via VCGuard (in game, it's consoletime 0/1)...
In fact, I'm not really using VCGuard on my own dedicated server but admin it with a remote program instead.

Intruder
Edited by Intruder on 31-03-2014 20:17
Signaturewww.vietcong.info/portal/images/ranks/Member_of_the_Month1011.pngwww.vietcong.info/portal/images/ranks/Member_of_the_Month_6.png

Brchi
Have a look at the picture in this post:
http://www.vietco...#post_8603

Isn't this what you mean?

Intruder
Oops, indeed you're right, it's what I was asking for... Frown

Hmmm, now I start to wonder what is the version of the VCGuard used on the server! I will check much later but I already apologize for your time "lost" to answer for a request already existing; and thank you for your help! Wink

Intruder

Brchi
Some people asked for 10.3, so here it is, although not tested that much.
It will not be updated anymore (apart from critical bug fixes), instead I want to add all the new features to the community hub..

Download: VCGuardFinalV103.zip

Sorry @KostiCZ, .freezetime is not working, the client time is synchronized/kept at ~5min for example, but still it reloads the mission!

// NEW OPTIONS 10.3

nogui = 0 // Creates a noguilog.txt for errors instead of showing error message boxes (Useful if server is rented and without GUI access).
chatlogload = 100 // Load only the most recent entries (0 to 1000, -1 to disable and load all) of chatlog.txt into the chatlog dialog.
chatloglimit = 200 // Maximum (10 - 1000, 0 to disable and show all) of lines to show in the chatlog dialog.
idlesleep = 100 // Value (10 to 100, 0 to disable) to sleep every "engine tick" if server is empty, in milliseconds. Useful to reduce load (especially AI scripts) and save energy.
voteratio = 35 // Percentage (25 to 50) of YES-votes of all players required for a successful vote. Normal is 49.
voterange = 3 10 // Minimum / Maximum (2 to 4, 7 to 15, 0 to disable) of YES-votes required for a successful vote. < minimum is no kick, >= maximum is kick, ignoring the ratio.
votelimit = 1 1 // [X Y] Not more than X votes (1 to 10) in Y minutes (1 to 5) allowed. Set X or Y to 0 to disable.
uploadblock = 32768 // Map upload block size (10240 to 59993, 0 for default which is 10240).
uploadkbsec = 4096 // Map upload kb/sec (5 to 10240, 0 for default). Not very accurate (10240 will not be 10MB). Just experiment with these values, also try with multiple downloads.

// You can just add the new options to your existing ini file.

// UPDATE 10.3
// Added option "nogui". Used instead of nogui.txt now.
// Added option "idlesleep".
// Added options "uploadblock" and "uploadkbsec".
// Added several chatlog options.
// Added several vote options.
// Added command .votemap (See .help command or "Commands" button).
// Added command .serversay (See .help).
// Added command .rndmap (See .help).
// Added several macro commands (See MACROS below and .help).
// Added chatlog dialog (Press "Chatlog" button).
// Server and chatlog dialog will remember position / size (Delete dlgpos.dat if window disappears).
// Server can be started now even if vietcong.exe is running.
// Server process will exit if no window is created after 15 seconds (game port already bound etc.).
// Slots in launcher/dedfile don't have to be set to 64 anymore if "slots" option is used. Max. slots are now shown correctly.
Edited by Intruder on 28-05-2018 08:39
  x 1  x 2  x 2

KostiCZ
Trying to setup server with this new version but have following problem - missing function to run macro after map changed. Did I miss it in description or you didn't implement it?
Signature________________________________________________

2LT William Theolinus "KostiCZ" Boner Jr.
LRRP Squad Baker, Delta Team
cache.www.gametracker.com/player/KostiCZ/63.143.47.189:2302/b_560x95.png

Teamrespawn.cz
Brchi
10.3 was already finished (see http://www.vietco...#post_8750), I only added few other things, sorry.

KostiCZ
Yep, OK. I wonder I cannot find what we spoke about. So I need to stay with my server scripts checking mapchange by server result files and sending commands by VBShell.

Teamrespawn.cz
KostiCZ
Hey, Brchi, is there any chance that there will be needed new version of VCGuard (v10.4)? If yes, can I ask for two important things?

1. Initial macro - will be started automatically when server comes up if file exists. There can be definitions of all other things which is needed to set after server restart. I'm still sending such commands via VBScript directly to console and it causes a lot of problems when other window is activated at the same time.

2. New trigger for starting macro - map changed.

Second one is not so urgent but first one is critical.

Cheers.
K.

Teamrespawn.cz
dRgiGGLeZ
Kosti's request for the "Macro" which could automatically do some of the console commands i.e. set srvbd 1 (black death on) , etc. when initializing VCGUARD would be very nice.

I have also one request if you do an update to the VCGuard and that would be to have it recognize the console command: set srvctf ## (resets the spawn time) as VCGuard does not acknowledge this command. Thanks!
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA

https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
Brchi
Not tested much so just report any problems.

Download v10.4: dpnhpast.dll (no package, just replace the dll)
(ATTENTION: Small fix, just download again if you need it: mapchangecmd now doesn't trigger on server start (if you want that behavior, just call the mapchange macro from inside the initial macro))

// 10.4
initialcmd = .macro initial.txt
mapchangecmd = .macro mapchange.txt

// 10.35
pingkick = 100 10 1 // [X Y Z] Kick if high ping X (10 to 1000) for >= Y seconds (1 to 20), Z to log to console. Set X or Y to 0 to disable.

@dRgiGGLeZ
The command works but it hides "Server: CTF respawn time set to ..." messages because the ctfschedule function would constantly post them.
Now it will hide it only if ctfschedule is active.
Edited by Brchi on 19-07-2014 17:19
  x 2  x 2  x 1

Jump to Forum: