· gus 3 weeks

View Thread: Wall of Fame
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » General Discussion
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
Wall of Fame
Silent Bob
Please post your favorite Members in the VC Community (Players, Modders, Server Hosters, etc) and also the reason why you think he/she is worth to be on the wall of Fame!

www.vietcong.info
KostiCZ
The Meat Grinder (TMG) servers and Don Turtuma because they defined rules of coop playing. Spirit of TMG servers is with us even after so many years.
Edited by KostiCZ on 10-04-2014 20:04
Signature________________________________________________

2LT William Theolinus "KostiCZ" Boner Jr.
LRRP Squad Baker, Delta Team
cache.www.gametracker.com/player/KostiCZ/63.143.47.189:2302/b_560x95.png
  x 1  x 2

Teamrespawn.cz
Silent Bob
The PMT-Members: Don Turtuma, nix, DSF-Peit,Chavez_US
Edited by Silent Bob on 10-04-2014 22:22

www.vietcong.info
fayi
The archi family, they own the black pajamas server, also without a program like vcstarter many of us can't play

Jimmy
There's many, all the PMT guys, Don, the Auscong admin, Shigor, Ando, LDC, Kosti, and obviously Bob.
I could go on but these guys have been a great addition to me personally and I feel honored to have the chance to get aquainted with them.
SignatureYouths we need some love and prosperity
Instead of broken dreams and tragedy
By any plan and any means and strategy

www.vietcong.info
Troll
A big shout for *nGG.| GoGs and *nGG.| Vlatka for all their hard work concerning 1.01 and the wider reaching community.

http://ngg-team.com/
forrest747
Wall of Fame
Salute to Michal Janacek and Jarek Kolar, the lead developers and their 25-person Pterodon company who created this great game that I am still playing.

Salute to {ThC} FreedomFighter, for his early community building efforts and entertaining Pterodon forum posts. FreedomFighter was the community's white knight who battled TKC in the Pterodon forums. His vocabulary and colorful prose intimidated almost everyone. Freedom would wear down his enemies until they got so frustrated they cursed at him -- at which point Rob (Pterodon forum moderator) would ban them.

Salute to Ace*AUS*, ORT-BlowMonkey, {ThC}FreedomFighter, FlipFlop and Fate *AUS*, the community infiltrators who helped develop Hradba, with the assistance of United Admins and Michal Janacek. Fate, known in TKC as DarkByte, later became the Auscong admin. Right in the middle of what was becoming a Most Successful Espionage ... FlipFlop stunned everyone when he defected to TKC, thus validating his name. The infiltration team was devastated because they were sure that FlipFlop would let TKC know what they were up to, but he did not. That was an untold story!

Salute to [ THM ] Tim Hawkins, a US clan leader who not only ran one of the best US clans, but also helped the community build maps, admin game servers, use the various anti-cheats, and wage a never-ending war on hacker/cheaters. Tim Hawkins was great for the US community. He made playing Vietcong a lot of fun.

Salute to Lemon and Jedimaster, who had two of the best early Vietcong fan sites.

TheEdge|Wave, whose clan TheEdge was one of the very best early clans, always competing against the PennyBridge Gunners, PBG. When asked what made TheEdge so good, Wave told me"... it was nothing less then 110% love for the game and a team focused on teamwork. A member of the PBG described it like this: When I shoot one of you (Edge guys) there is another (Edge guy) right behind the one I just killed. That was our secret; always make sure your butt is covered."

eco, who racked up the best stats in whichever server he played on, WHILE ONLY USING HIS KNIFE!

Petr Mores, of Rude Kostry band, who wrote the Vietcong theme music.

Tarkanos, who founded the Screaming Eagles clan, made maps, ran a server, was furiously anti-cheat and did just about everything he could to promote Vietcong. His enthusiasm was contagious. Unfortunately, his efforts attracted the attention of TKC and ...

Chavez, who made many map objects that he let anyone use.

Wall of Shame

The very first Vietcong AimBot
i60.tinypic.com/34zayrp.jpg

Helicopter Hats. Enough said.
Signaturethumbs2.imgbox.com/bf/f3/x39beiW7_t.jpg

www.scottcole.com
sniperspider
The very excellent "STK GAME SERVER" TDM / CTF
hosting since 10 years

WF-FasTShoT
sniperspider wrote:
The very excellent "STK GAME SERVER" TDM / CTF
hosting since 10 years

This the {STK} Clan ? Shoot To Kill ? As i was one of the original members i dont think it is the same clan as the clan collapsed when TKC took over Vietcong.

Wall of Fame should go to the The creators of Vietcong.. But since they gave up Its been the players, the community that has kept the game alive.. So for keeping this game alive for 10 years + All players that still play can be in the wall of fame Smile only other game i know that is still active after 10 years + is BF1942 lol

sniperspider
yes, Shot to Kill CLAN, I let live this clan with an old member from STK, but I forgot the name of this member, I thought it was you Grin my old name was {STK} Sniperspider

I host now with dedicated Server from Frankfurt Germany and static IP (24/7 online) 64 Players Server now Grin
The server is still alive, was just only a little break
Edited by sniperspider on 27-04-2014 16:10

Jump to Forum: