View Thread: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » General Discussion
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 2 ratings)  
 Print Thread
LOOKING FOR PLAYERS
Paolo
Smile Moo:

I'll think about the word, no longer exists any way to prove that you do not use autoaim or autofire, the movie or the use of VCGuard prove nothing.

TheMoo wrote:
I am clever and looks for little Things That most people do not even notice. ;.

-Moo

Certainly no one says that you're not smart, but remember that maybe someone can be even more Wink

However I repeat I trust your good faith.

So I believe you if you say that you do not use tricks, so better APPLAUSE

And with that I hope to end this unnecessary controversy. Frown

Friends more first-ok SlĂ inte

A friendly greeting

Paolo

dRgiGGLeZ
Does anyone remember the map name where you can actually get into the jeep or tank and drive? Thanks!
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA

https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
OndraG
One of driving maps is Bridge_fun-trip_(Figi), see http://vietcong1....-trip-figi. It's sometimes on Black Pajamas Old Homi. But I'm afraid it needs some special server extension, otherwise players get kicked/banned for moving too fast.
Edited by OndraG on 01-02-2015 00:35

https://vietcong1.eu
dRgiGGLeZ
Again many thanks to those who have stayed up late to join our server! We are having a great time playing larger and different maps with the increase in players.

I am very happy to announce that we have managed to increase the size of our Clan with new members, some of which are veteran players who had quit playing. One of the veteran players is a good map maker and has already produced a few new maps and modified several others. He is known to this forum as "SGT. PEPPER"! APPLAUSE

Our Clan "Facebook" group has also grown with the addition of players who just want to follow our Clan and keep up-to-date with what's going on!!!

I attribute much of this increase in server and Facebook activity to this forum. Again, many thanks to those who have participated! APPLAUSE
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ

420Ninjutsu
APPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSE

420Ninjutsu
YES ! today Vc team was strong and Moo wasnt doing so good . keep up the good work , vc team Smile
  x 1  x 1

420Ninjutsu
uhn , today , my score was like 15 kill 10 death . not bad for my retarded 220 ping . may be because ac/dc was on our side . it was like ac/dc vs Moo basically . booze and yea , the map downloading speed was slow , so , i quit after 2 rounds . well 2 rounds is the limit for my concentration anyway . VC
Edited by 420Ninjutsu on 16-02-2015 06:19

420Ninjutsu
i.imgur.com/XHDtdkB.jpg

well , actually without the help of Kspr and lonewolf vc was more miserable ,
but ,NINJUSTU ! very good score for the damn ping !
ehh , im praisng myself , because no one does lol Pfft I hope i play this good everydayyy
APPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSEAPPLAUSE
Edited by 420Ninjutsu on 17-02-2015 06:10

dRgiGGLeZ
In an effort to have more players playing on our server "HEADHUNTERS" (located on the East coast of the United States) I am posting the following schedule of the nights that our clan members and other loyal players are usually online.

For those living in in Europe, Asia, Japan, Australia, it is difficult to play because of the time difference but we do have some loyal player in these areas who will stay up and play if they know others will be on.

In addition to more action and better competition, it also allows us to play larger maps which many of us love to play but are limited to the smaller maps (over and over) because of fewer players. Our schedule is as follows:

Sunday - 9pm - 11:30pm
Monday - 9pm - 11:30pm
Tuesday - 9pm - 11:30pm
Thursday - 9pm - 11:30pm
Friday - 9pm - 11:30pm

Again, this is usually when we play and when there is always an "ADMIN" present.

Please remember the times above are based on "EAST COAST" UNITED STATES (USA).

We look forward to having you! Thanks, Signature
DR^ GiggLez
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: =USA=
Edited by dRgiGGLeZ on 17-02-2015 07:05
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ

420Ninjutsu
dRgiGGLeZ wrote:
In an effort to have more players playing on our server "HEADHUNTERS" (located on the East coast of the United States) I am posting the following schedule of the nights that our clan members and other loyal players are usually online.

For those living in in Europe, Asia, Japan, Australia, it is difficult to play because of the time difference but we do have some loyal player in these areas who will stay up and play if they know others will be on.

In addition to more action and better competition, it also allows us to play larger maps which many of us love to play but are limited to the smaller maps (over and over) because of fewer players. Our schedule is as follows:

Sunday - 9pm - 11:30pm
Monday - 9pm - 11:30pm
Tuesday - 9pm - 11:30pm
Thursday - 9pm - 11:30pm
Friday - 9pm - 11:30pm

Again, this is usually when we play and when there is always an "ADMIN" present.

Please remember the times above are based on "EAST COAST" UNITED STATES (USA).

We look forward to having you! Thanks, Signature
DR^ GiggLez
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: =USA=

I love you , head huntah clan / server . its the last Oasis for avid vc gamers !! i ve just noticed that HC server is the only server which can accept 32 people to be online ! i wanna see 32 ppl playing HC server someday !Smile
Edited by 420Ninjutsu on 18-02-2015 06:19

420Ninjutsu
lol i love this smiley APPLAUSE

420Ninjutsu
can you add vcrd maps ( vietcong red down multiplayer maps ) on HC server ? vcrd maps are awesome .

KostiCZ
send me links, if it workf with fist alpha only, it will be no problem
Signature________________________________________________

2LT William Theolinus "KostiCZ" Boner Jr.
LRRP Squad Baker, Delta Team
cache.www.gametracker.com/player/KostiCZ/63.143.47.189:2302/b_560x95.png

Teamrespawn.cz
420Ninjutsu
junglegrove_vcrd

frenchroute_vcrd

those maps are really good for 12- 16 players . but

couldnt find downloadable map .. but its included in red dawn patch .

needs someone like GONZO to convert them for the use with regular Vietcong and Fist Alpha.

and can Kosti control head hunter server ? i think its located in the USA ?
Edited by 420Ninjutsu on 21-02-2015 16:12

dRgiGGLeZ
KostiCZ, {420}Ninjutsu,

Since you both understand and write good English I would invite you both to join our Facebook group. As a member of the group you could upload maps there that I or anyone in the group could download and I could then add them to our server. We currently have Thirty (30) members in the group many of which are not clan members but who like to follow our activities and Vietcong Postings.

If you are interested in joining search "friends" on Facebook by typing in "HEADHUNTERS ::]HC[::" and selecting. Once in the site send a request for membership. Wink
Edited by dRgiGGLeZ on 21-02-2015 21:43
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ

420Ninjutsu
dRgiGGLeZ wrote:
KostiCZ, {420}Ninjutsu,

Since you both understand and write good English I would invite you both to join our Facebook group. As a member of the group you could upload maps there that I or anyone in the group could download and I could then add them to our server. We currently have Thirty (30) members in the group many of which are not clan members but who like to follow our activities and Vietcong Postings.

If you are interested in joining search "friends" on Facebook by typing in "HEADHUNTERS ::]HC[::" and selecting. Once in the site send a request for membership. Wink

ohh , thanks for the offer . I dont have facebook account , can i still join ? i will try anyway .

can you download red dawn patch ? its free . i think those maps are included in the patch . run VCDED using red dawn patch .
Edited by 420Ninjutsu on 22-02-2015 04:06

420Ninjutsu
plea plse please , add reddawn maps ( maps with _vcrd) , please , those maps are rly awesome . rly rly rly .

i.imgur.com/f4iUmEf.jpg

KostiCZ
Can anybody upload these maps or are they only as part of red dawn?
Signature________________________________________________

2LT William Theolinus "KostiCZ" Boner Jr.
LRRP Squad Baker, Delta Team
cache.www.gametracker.com/player/KostiCZ/63.143.47.189:2302/b_560x95.png

Teamrespawn.cz
420Ninjutsu
KostiCZ wrote:
Can anybody upload these maps or are they only as part of red dawn?

actually someone converted frontier_vcrd to normal multiplayer map , so , its not impossibe !

example : http://www.vietco...;s_string=

I want frenchroute_vcrd and jungleglove_vcrd to be converted .
Edited by 420Ninjutsu on 23-02-2015 02:59

420Ninjutsu
It wuz a goood game today !

Jump to Forum: