· gus 3 weeks

View Thread: LOOKING FOR PLAYERS
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » General Discussion
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 2 ratings)  
 Print Thread
LOOKING FOR PLAYERS
AcDc
Sinceramente nadie quiere entrar al servidor HC, comprobamos que los baneados no solo fueron esos 3 (me incluyo), si no que todos los jugadores de latino américa, por lo que no es creíble la razón por la cual están baneando.

También comprobamos que HC Moo usa trampas las cuales no son consideradas dentro de este clan ya que es un jugador de su grupo.

No encuentro una información importante y tampoco la razon de los baneos ya que en este clan existen jugadores que no son solo tramposos, si no que hay historia de que existieron jugadores Hackers que perjudicaron el juego bastante tiempo y para solucionarlo solo cambiaron el nombre de su clan.

hay pruebas.

E informo que si puedo entrar al servidor,el motivo, supongo que es por lo mismo, NO tienen razón alguna para banear.
{-KinG$-} *Ac/Dc*..
Edited by AcDc on 16-05-2015 22:12
  x 1  x 1

420Ninjutsu
AcDc wrote:
Sinceramente nadie quiere entrar al servidor HC, comprobamos que los baneados no solo fueron esos 3 (me incluyo), si no que todos los jugadores de latino américa, por lo que no es creíble la razón por la cual están baneando.

También comprobamos que HC Moo usa trampas las cuales no son consideradas dentro de este clan ya que es un jugador de su grupo.

No encuentro una información importante y tampoco la razon de los baneos ya que en este clan existen jugadores que no son solo tramposos, si no que hay historia de que existieron jugadores Hackers que perjudicaron el juego bastante tiempo y para solucionarlo solo cambiaron el nombre de su clan.

hay pruebas.

E informo que si puedo entrar al servidor,el motivo, supongo que es por lo mismo, NO tienen razón alguna para banear.
{-KinG$-} *Ac/Dc*..

Oh , its AC/DC in person appealing ban !

Used online translator :

AcDc wrote:
Honestly no one wants to enter the HC server, check that banned not only were these three (myself included), but all players in Latin America, so it is no credible reason they are by banning.

We also found that HC Moo use traps which are not considered in this guild that is a player in your group.

I find important information, nor the reason for the bans as this clan there are players that are not only cheaters, but it is no history that existed Hackers players that hurt the game quite a while and to fix just changed the name of his clan.

no evidence.

And I inform you that if I can get to the server, the reason, I suppose it is therefore, have no reason to ban.
-King $ {-} * Ac / Dc * ..

I dont think HC bans ppl for just being latin american !
Edited by 420Ninjutsu on 17-05-2015 07:17

dRgiGGLeZ
Don't really care what AC/DC has to say. It is common knowledge that not only is he a veteran cheater but so was several others in his clan. We tolerated his cheating only because there were few players after Gamespy ended. And yes his accusations of us banning all Latin American players is "bogus" and unsubstantiated.

It should be noted that he has no documentation or other players to support any of his arguments. It was very easy to catch him cheating as we were able to set him up for failure....and he obliged us with his infamous "wall hacking". Moo has provided "Live" Youtube" video along with the "live" teamspeak to document his play and AC/DC knows this.

Contrary to what he may think about HEADHUNTERS we have observed an increase of "non-cheating" veteran players coming back to play in our servers regularly as a result of banning the notorious cheaters. Many veteran players were ready to quit playing as long as we allowed them to play. We believe this is the only way to keep VC from dying off.

We hate to ban any players....especially veteran players and gave each of them several warnings before doing so. They all were decent players without their cheats, however their performance with the cheats on and with the cheats off were easy to compare. What compels them to keep using cheats is anyone's guess.
Edited by dRgiGGLeZ on 19-05-2015 21:14
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA

https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
Paolo
APPLAUSE

Well then like them you should ban even someone of your clan, because I have the impression that some people cheat, some continue to claim otherwise, but most players are convinced of this, and if they continue to play on your server is only because lime pits them, but I don't think that will last a long time, I for one I'm getting tired of it and I think from now on I will only play on European servers , why not come you HC clan to play on European servers?

Let's see if your performance are the same.

Or do you have other videos to "prove" that at LoneWolf is not a hacher like AC/DC and others?

I already told you those videos of your child not feel utterly nothing. Indeed more and more convinced I am that he is a cheater.

I sincerely hope that everyone think like me have the courage to speak out and say publicly what they think of the work of your clan.

Just to make clear things.

If you want to attract more and more players on your server you have to be consistent, which tests you have to assert that AC/DC is a cheater and LoneWolf and your son MOO no?

Just because they are of your clan?

Great consistency congratulations to you Smile

APPLAUSE APPLAUSE

420Ninjutsu
Yea , Paolo is right . ANY hackers including HC clan member should be banned immediately .

420Ninjutsu
dRgiGGLeZ wrote:
Don't really care what AC/DC has to say. It is common knowledge that not only is he a veteran cheater but so was several others in his clan. We tolerated his cheating only because there were few players after Gamespy ended. And yes his accusations of us banning all Latin American players is "bogus" and unsubstantiated.

It should be noted that he has no documentation or other players to support any of his arguments. It was very easy to catch him cheating as we were able to set him up for failure....and he obliged us with his infamous "wall hacking". Moo has provided "Live" Youtube" video along with the "live" teamspeak to document his play and AC/DC knows this.

Contrary to what he may think about HEADHUNTERS we have observed an increase of "non-cheating" veteran players coming back to play in our servers regularly as a result of banning the notorious cheaters. Many veteran players were ready to quit playing as long as we allowed them to play. We believe this is the only way to keep VC from dying off.

We hate to ban any players....especially veteran players and gave each of them several warnings before doing so. They all were decent players without their cheats, however their performance with the cheats on and with the cheats off were easy to compare. What compels them to keep using cheats is anyone's guess.

Im bit busy and not entering HC server lately , but seems like a bunch of people playin on HC lately .

so , banning hackers worked . and it worked good way , so dont need to hesitate banning to keep

the amount of players now . good cycle .and hackers are not even players . its cockroaches which

destroys everything .

ShootaMcGavin
Paolo you accuse any good players of cheating. You call me a cheater every day I play against you. Just because someone is better than you doesn't mean they cheat.

Paolo
APPLAUSE

is true ShootaMcGavin .. often times I say it as a joke, after all is part of the game right? other times I say this because there are some aspects that I think really I do.
but not because they play better than me, in fact I like good players.
In your case I'm sorry but I'm really convinced that you are a cheater, to me you are using aimbot ... and that's that
However there is no problem, just do not play together ok? and friends more than before Slàinte

Smile

dRgiGGLeZ
Paolo my friend. We (You and I) have been playing for years now. I have seen as others in our clan have seen a dramatic improvement in your play? And yes you have also been suspected of cheating as a result. Maybe you acquired a better system? Have I accused you of cheating? Are you banned on our Servers? What else can I say?

We don't play Euro servers very often---not because of the cheating which also goes on---but because of the lack of "admins" on these servers to control the cheating, team killing, etc. as well as the maps being played. Most Euro servers (with the exception of BPHomi) play the same maps i.e. Halong Port, Osgiliath, Coop, etc. over and over.

You mentioned Lone Wolf as maybe cheating....He recently upgraded his system that puts most systems to shame and we all have noticed his improvement. He had been playing on "JUNK" like I have been playing on now for the last 12 years! Also, you should take notice of the fact that Lone Wolf plays against other HC players most of the time to keep the teams balanced as he likes the competition and so do we. He has frustrated us all as well!!!

I have worked very hard over the last 3-years to help keep Vietcong alive by providing a "Dedicated" Server and eliminating cheaters (even "admitted" cheaters) whom we used to let play despite their cheating since we would beat them anyway Smile. It has helped us here in the United States begin to draw more veteran players back to playing who otherwise would be playing something else. We had hoped this would also encourage Euro players like yourself to stay up at night and play knowing their is an admin and no cheating tolerated----and it has!

Complaining of cheating in our server is very annoying as it distracts everyone when it starts. I take this complaining very personal because as you well know we (I) have never tolerated cheating in the past and will not tolerate any cheating in the future from anyone including any HC members.

Let me finish by saying that if you like the competition, having an admin present, playing better as well as new maps, on a Server where cheating is not tolerated, but where there is extremely good players like Lone Wolf, The Moo, KillaCam, to mention a few, then you are welcome to come play on our server anytime. Otherwise, take your dog and pony show and petty criticisms somewhere else because we don't need it on HEADHUNTERS!! Ciao.
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA

https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
Paolo
@dRgiGGLeZ

As far as I'm concerned the "petty criticisms" and unnecessary controversies are already finished. Smile

Although I certainly not made on "your" forum, I simply said that he would think about "this" forum .. I think both open and free.

If I told you things you don't want to hear or understand I'm sorry, but there is nothing personal against you in this believe me.

In fact I reckon you and I thank you for the effort you put in order to live this game.

Slàinte See you soon wait
  x 1  x 1

420Ninjutsu
Paolo wrote:
@dRgiGGLeZ

As far as I'm concerned the "petty criticisms" and unnecessary controversies are already finished. Smile

Although I certainly not made on "your" forum, I simply said that he would think about "this" forum .. I think both open and free.

If I told you things you don't want to hear or understand I'm sorry, but there is nothing personal against you in this believe me.

In fact I reckon you and I thank you for the effort you put in order to live this game.

Slàinte See you soon wait

APPLAUSE Well spoken ,Paolo. APPLAUSE
  x 2  x 1

Jump to Forum: