· The ACE 1 week
· Highl@nder 2 weeks
· Jardacz 2 weeks
· desintegrator 2 weeks
· gus 2 weeks
· forrest747 2 weeks
· Jerry 3 weeks
· doomed 4 weeks

View Thread: CLAN WAR OR "FUN WAR" CHALLENGE!!
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » General Discussion
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
CLAN WAR OR "FUN WAR" CHALLENGE!!
dRgiGGLeZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN, IN A CONTINUING EFFORT TO REVIVE VIETCONG, IS LOOKING FOR ANY CLAN OR ANY GROUP TO BATTLE!!

WE WILL HOST WARS ON OUR SERVER, IN ADDITION TO PROVIDING CHANNELS ON OUR TEAM SPEAK, TO ANYONE WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR OWN SERVER OR TEAM SPEAK. LIKEWISE, WE WILL COME TO ANY SERVER TO PLAY (DESPITE THE PING ADVANTAGE OR DISADVANTAGE). WE JUST WANT TO PLAY AND HAVE FUN!!

WE ARE A "CHEAT FREE" CLAN AND USE BRCHI'S "VC GUARD" ON OUR SERVER. WE DO NOT TOLERATE CHEATERS!!!

WHEN WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS ON THE SERVER OUR CLAN LIKES TO LOCK THE TEAMS AND CHALLENGE ALL WHO JOIN!!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING AGAINST US PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR E-MAIL ME AT LJWHITESR@SUDDENLINK.NET.

MANY THANKS TO THOSE PLAYERS WHO HAVE STARTED PLAYING OUR SERVER RECENTLY!! AS A RESULT OF A PREVIOUS THREAD I HAD OPENED, "LOOKING FOR PLAYERS", OUR NUMBERS HAVE INCREASED AT NIGHT WHEN WE PLAY. THIS HAS ALLOWED US TO PLAY SOME OF THE BETTER MEDIUM TO LARGE SIZE MAPS THAT WE HAVE NOT PLAYED FOR A WHILE. AGAIN, THANKS AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO ANY CHALLENGES!!
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA

https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
dRgiGGLeZ
Any Clans left who want to Fun War?
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ

evgen
Clan not. But people try to assemble and will contact you.
SignatureПока у Русского солдата есть спички, пули, самогон - сосите х.. солдаты НАТО, дрожи от страха Пентагон!!!
VC

DSOP-Apache
Hi,

I see yous are a USA based clan ... were is your server hosted from ? also the USA ?

Also what maps do you wanna run for these clanwars ?
Gr
Signaturei1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg487/ApacheDSOP/apache.gif

dRgiGGLeZ
Our server is located in Charlotte, North Carolina (on the East Coast of the United States). We have clan members located in Pakistan, Turkey, Mexico, Canada and of course the United States so pings coming into our server vary from low to high.

We will play any map, preferably maps that everyone has to keep from having to download them, however, they could be determined in advance of the clan war and downloaded if necessary.

If or when a Clan War is scheduled we can discuss the maps. Usually each team will pick a Map they prefer and we take turns playing both maps as US and VC. A total of 4-games.

If each clan has it's own server, 2-games of the total 4-games would be played on each Clans server, regardless of pings to balance it fairly.

Let me know if you are interested.
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ

dRgiGGLeZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN, IN A CONTINUING EFFORT TO REVIVE VIETCONG, IS LOOKING FOR ANY CLAN OR ANY GROUP TO BATTLE!!

WE WILL HOST WARS ON OUR SERVER, IN ADDITION TO PROVIDING CHANNELS ON OUR TEAM SPEAK, TO ANYONE WHO DO NOT HAVE THEIR OWN SERVER OR TEAM SPEAK. LIKEWISE, WE WILL COME TO ANY SERVER TO PLAY (DESPITE THE PING ADVANTAGE OR DISADVANTAGE). WE JUST WANT TO PLAY AND HAVE FUN!!

WE ARE A "CHEAT FREE" CLAN AND USE BRCHI'S "VC GUARD" ON OUR SERVER. WE DO NOT TOLERATE CHEATERS!!!

WHEN WE HAVE ENOUGH PLAYERS ON THE SERVER OUR CLAN LIKES TO LOCK THE TEAMS AND CHALLENGE ALL WHO JOIN!!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PLAYING AGAINST US PLEASE CONTACT ME HERE, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR E-MAIL ME AT LJWHITESR@SUDDENLINK.NET.

MANY THANKS TO THOSE PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN PLAYING ON OUR SERVER!! AS A RESULT OF A PREVIOUS THREAD I HAD OPENED, "LOOKING FOR PLAYERS", OUR NUMBERS HAVE INCREASED AT NIGHT WHEN WE PLAY. THIS HAS ALLOWED US TO PLAY SOME OF THE BETTER MEDIUM TO LARGE SIZE MAPS THAT WE HAVE NOT PLAYED FOR A WHILE. AGAIN, THANKS AND WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO ANY CHALLENGES!!
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ

NightHawk
Any luck on the clan wars gigglez???? Seems like more people are starting to play now. I am seeing a lot of players from a year ago before gamespy shut down.

dRgiGGLeZ
No one has contacted me yet. I guess there are no ambitious players or clans out there who want their "ARSE" kicked or want any competition. Smile
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ

Jump to Forum: