October 20 2017 04:23:21
Navigation
· Home
· Articles
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Discussion Forum
· Web Links
· News Categories
· Contact Me
· Photo Gallery
· Search
· Gameservers
Languages
Users Online
· Guests Online: 3

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 1,054
· Newest Member: Kowalski
Teamspeak 3
Last Seen Users
· DLoCo101:51:19
· VCG john03:02:34
· sonic04:30:32
· Homi05:10:35
· Sakuraba09:04:07
· WEZ09:27:54
· Hoods10:36:06
· TimmEr17:05:26
· OndraG17:39:18
· 420Ninjutsu17:49:13
· LtCaesar 1 day
· Silent Bob 1 day
· The ACE 1 day
· NightHawk 1 day
· Kowalski 2 days

View Thread: Watch me play Vietcong (The Moo in-game play)
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » General Discussion
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 1 rating)  
 Print Thread
Watch me play Vietcong (The Moo in-game play)
TheMoo
Well, I've officially been playing Vietcong for half of my life. I'm 20 now, and I started playing during the days of the original HEADHUNTERS server in 2004/2005 with my dad who got me hooked up with the game, Dr Gigglez. When I first started out, I sucked something major, just like most of us did. Smile

Finally when clans like =KwH= and S.E.F. and Ju$ started appearing, I was forced to play against harsher competition and players who were much better than me (Wocket, HunG, etc) I've always had a thing for video games. I played semi-pro Call of Duty Black Ops on the Xbox 360, and was 2 days away from travelling to Orlando to play at Major League Gaming's Orlando LAN event, but my teammate got in a car accident 2 days before the event. There's no doubt in my mind that we would have placed top 16 (professional placing.) The 4 of us had awesome chemistry, and we were regularly beating pro teams months leading up towards the event. I am also pretty good at Quake Live, a resurrected version of Quake 3 Arena, and I played in top leagues in Crossfire as well back in the day. Grin Not to mention I played sports my whole life, basketball in highschool, and I'm naturally a very competitive person. Smile

Other than the benefits of natural talent and young reflexes, playing people who were better than me is what I believe shaped me into the player that I am on VC. This is true in any competition or sport, though. If you want to get better, you play people who are better than you, so that you can learn things from them. When I first started playing on the KwH server, Wocket would hipfire me across the map and make me want to throw my keyboard out the window. But after several months of playing against him, I figured him out and I started using his own tricks against him. Eventually I got to be a pretty good shot. Wink

Ever since I was 13, I've been accused of cheating on VC. I've been called many different things in many different languages, banned from servers, etc.... I even made videos of my gameplay years ago, but the quality was lacking because I couldn't find a good screen recording software that wouldn't significantly lower my framerate, thus making the game unplayable. Let me just say that not even when I was an immature little kid playing VC did I EVER download a cheat on this game. All of those times I killed you is because I put in the time and practice to be good at VC. I am clever and I look for little things that most people don't even notice. Wink

Anyway, a few months ago I got fed up due to people complaining and recorded myself playing a map on our server. It was a 1 take deal with absolutely no editing to the video. You can even hear the chatter from our clan Teamspeak...which, by the way, helps me know which wall you're camping behind sometimes. The video ended up being an extremely huge file, so it had to be broken down into 3 videos on YouTube.

The screen recording software STILL makes me play a little slower & drops my frame rate, but not as drastically as in the past. Oh well, 80+ kills in 20 minutes isn't too bad for my first attempt at recording myself in like 7 years. Once I open up some space on my harddrive, I am going to post more videos showing my gameplay with some of my other favorite weapons aside from the M-16... (USM3, Thompson, etc) and if there are any requests for a particular map or weapon, let me know and I will make it happen.

Anyway, here are the videos... let me know what you think!!!

Part 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4nw2fp--0M
Part 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGhAJ9oTho
Part 3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrScAeu5yns


I don't cheat guys. Never have, never will. It *IS* possible to be good at things, you know that, right?

Much love.

-Moo
Edited by TheMoo on 17-01-2015 09:45
SignatureHEADHUNTER since 2004
  x 1  x 1  x 2
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
OndraG
How do you do that that you never have to adjust your aim?
 
http://vietcong1.eu
420Ninjutsu
Well , you should teach us how to play vietcong , Moo !!!!booze
and i thought Moo is older than gigglez , because Moo plays better than his dad XD .
  x 1
 
Paolo
Moo:

Very good YES!

See also my post http://www.vietco...#post_9497
  x 1
 
TheMoo
OndraG wrote:
How do you do that that you never have to adjust your aim?


Not sure what you're referring to...can you point me towards a specific time in the videos? Otherwise, I'm using a Steelseries QCK mousepad that is much larger than the usual playing surface. http://steelseries.com/us/products/surfaces/steelseries-qck

Along with a SteelSeries Xai mouse that I've had for 4 years. I use 500 DPI on my mouse and a low to medium sensitivity in game. This allows me to be more precise in my opinion. However, I can still move fast and switch to different targets quickly because I'm able to move my arm and wrist further on the mousepad. This is a trick I picked up from Quake Live players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljsGpX7vuM8
You can see here how much Cooller's wrist is moving, since he uses an extremely low sensitivity in Quake. That is sorta what I look like when I'm playing Vietcong, lol.


420Ninjutsu wrote:
Well , you should teach us how to play vietcong , Moo !!!!booze
and i thought Moo is older than gigglez , because Moo plays better than his dad XD .


Hahaha. Age doesn't have anything to do with gameplay other than reflexes and reaction time. We both play very differently though. :-)


Paolo wrote:
Moo:

Very good YES!

See also my post http://www.vietco...#post_9497


Absolutely, no hard feelings. This post wasn't directed to anybody in particular. I just felt like this is something that people would be interested in seeing. Making videos like these is about the best I can do online. Feel free to come to my apartment and watch me play anytime. :-)

-Moo
Edited by TheMoo on 17-01-2015 22:07
SignatureHEADHUNTER since 2004
  x 1  x 1
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
OndraG
Thanks for such a detailed response, Moo. Well, my case is that I often aim and find that aim a bit off so I'm shooting next to a target, so I've got to adjust it (and so I usually die before I can do that Smile). It's probably related to low FPS on my laptop and also a high sensitivity of my mouse.

Whereas it's impressive that you can aim so well, beware of https://en.wikipe...l_syndrome, please. I'm afraid your/Cooller's way of handling a mouse can lead to something like that.
  x 1  x 1
 
http://vietcong1.eu
420Ninjutsu
i watched ,,, so great , Moo o.o ... you play so great makes me consider retiring vietcong .Grin
  x 1
 
TheMoo
OndraG wrote:
Thanks for such a detailed response, Moo. Well, my case is that I often aim and find that aim a bit off so I'm shooting next to a target, so I've got to adjust it (and so I usually die before I can do that Smile). It's probably related to low FPS on my laptop and also a high sensitivity of my mouse.

Whereas it's impressive that you can aim so well, beware of https://en.wikipe...l_syndrome, please. I'm afraid your/Cooller's way of handling a mouse can lead to something like that.



No problem man. A lot of my aiming is from my movement as well... strafing, etc. And no doubt on the carpal tunnel syndrome. That's why I try not to play too much or be on my computer too much. Lol.

420Ninjutsu wrote:
i watched ,,, so great , Moo o.o ... you play so great makes me consider retiring vietcong .Grin



Haha. Much love man. Don't retire!!!
SignatureHEADHUNTER since 2004
  x 1  x 1
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
dRgiGGLeZ
Good information Moo for those who want to learn!
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
dRgiGGLeZ
Up-to-date system, mouse, monitor, etc. is what I need to get a little more competitive. At my age I will not gain any reflexes. Grin
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
dRgiGGLeZ
Anyone who understands and writes good English is invited to join our Facebook group which "tHE MOO" is a member of. We currently have Thirty (30) members in the group many of which are not clan members but who like to follow our activities and Vietcong Postings.

If you are interested in joining search "friends" on Facebook by typing in "HEADHUNTERS ::]HC[::" and selecting it. Once in the site send a request for membership. Wink
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
dRgiGGLeZ
Here's the MOO's "Youtube" Videos if you are interested in watching him play. He's a 11-year veteran player who started this game when he was 9-yrs old. Sadly enough he was banned on several servers, including { THM }, for cheating at age 13 because he was one of the "elite" players! As a result, he became frustrated and left the game for a period of time. He returned to the game because of my (his dad's) continued requests.

Anyway, here are the videos... let him know what you think!!!

Part 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4nw2fp--0M
Part 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGhAJ9oTho
Part 3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrScAeu5yns

Moo:
I don't cheat guys. Never have, never will. It *IS* possible to be good at things, you know that, right?

Much love.

Moo
Signature
HEADHUNTER since 2004
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
420Ninjutsu
dad's boy Pfft
SignatureI play on headhunter server ( 75.109.254.50:5425 )
  x 1  x 1
 
dRgiGGLeZ
Here's the MOO's "Youtube" Videos if you are interested in watching him play. He's a 11-year veteran player who started this game when he was 9-yrs old. Sadly enough he was banned on several servers, including { THM }, for cheating at age 13 because he was one of the "elite" players! As a result, he became frustrated and left the game for a period of time. He returned to the game because of my (his dad's) continued requests.

Anyway, here are the videos... let him know what you think!!!

Part 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4nw2fp--0M
Part 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGhAJ9oTho
Part 3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrScAeu5yns

Moo:
I don't cheat guys. Never have, never will. It *IS* possible to be good at things, you know that, right?

Much love.

Moo
Signature
HEADHUNTER since 2004
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
dRgiGGLeZ
Here's the MOO's "Youtube" Videos if you are interested in watching him play. He's a 11-year veteran player who started this game when he was 9-yrs old. Sadly enough he was banned on several servers, including { THM }, for cheating at age 13 because he was one of the "elite" players! As a result, he became frustrated and left the game for a period of time. He returned to the game because of my (his dad's) continued requests.

Anyway, here are the videos... let him know what you think!!!

Part 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4nw2fp--0M
Part 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGhAJ9oTho
Part 3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrScAeu5yns

Moo:
I don't cheat guys. Never have, never will. It *IS* possible to be good at things, you know that, right?

Much love.

Moo
Signature
HEADHUNTER since 2004 Signature
DR<>GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
dRgiGGLeZ
Here's the MOO's "Youtube" Videos if you are interested in watching him play. He's a 11-year veteran player who started this game when he was 9-yrs old. Sadly enough he was banned on several servers, including { THM }, for cheating at age 13 because he was one of the "elite" players! As a result, he became frustrated and left the game for a period of time. He returned to the game because of my (his dad's) continued requests.

Anyway, here are the videos... let him know what you think!!!

Part 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4nw2fp--0M
Part 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGhAJ9oTho
Part 3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrScAeu5yns

Moo:
I don't cheat guys. Never have, never will. It *IS* possible to be good at things, you know that, right?

Much love.

Moo
Signature
HEADHUNTER since 2004 Signature
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
dRgiGGLeZ
TheMoo wrote:
Well, I've officially been playing Vietcong for half of my life. I'm 20 now, and I started playing during the days of the original HEADHUNTERS server in 2004/2005 with my dad who got me hooked up with the game, Dr Gigglez. When I first started out, I sucked something major, just like most of us did. Smile

Finally when clans like =KwH= and S.E.F. and Ju$ started appearing, I was forced to play against harsher competition and players who were much better than me (Wocket, HunG, etc) I've always had a thing for video games. I played semi-pro Call of Duty Black Ops on the Xbox 360, and was 2 days away from travelling to Orlando to play at Major League Gaming's Orlando LAN event, but my teammate got in a car accident 2 days before the event. There's no doubt in my mind that we would have placed top 16 (professional placing.) The 4 of us had awesome chemistry, and we were regularly beating pro teams months leading up towards the event. I am also pretty good at Quake Live, a resurrected version of Quake 3 Arena, and I played in top leagues in Crossfire as well back in the day. Grin Not to mention I played sports my whole life, basketball in highschool, and I'm naturally a very competitive person. Smile

Other than the benefits of natural talent and young reflexes, playing people who were better than me is what I believe shaped me into the player that I am on VC. This is true in any competition or sport, though. If you want to get better, you play people who are better than you, so that you can learn things from them. When I first started playing on the KwH server, Wocket would hipfire me across the map and make me want to throw my keyboard out the window. But after several months of playing against him, I figured him out and I started using his own tricks against him. Eventually I got to be a pretty good shot. Wink

Ever since I was 13, I've been accused of cheating on VC. I've been called many different things in many different languages, banned from servers, etc.... I even made videos of my gameplay years ago, but the quality was lacking because I couldn't find a good screen recording software that wouldn't significantly lower my framerate, thus making the game unplayable. Let me just say that not even when I was an immature little kid playing VC did I EVER download a cheat on this game. All of those times I killed you is because I put in the time and practice to be good at VC. I am clever and I look for little things that most people don't even notice. Wink

Anyway, a few months ago I got fed up due to people complaining and recorded myself playing a map on our server. It was a 1 take deal with absolutely no editing to the video. You can even hear the chatter from our clan Teamspeak...which, by the way, helps me know which wall you're camping behind sometimes. The video ended up being an extremely huge file, so it had to be broken down into 3 videos on YouTube.

The screen recording software STILL makes me play a little slower & drops my frame rate, but not as drastically as in the past. Oh well, 80+ kills in 20 minutes isn't too bad for my first attempt at recording myself in like 7 years. Once I open up some space on my harddrive, I am going to post more videos showing my gameplay with some of my other favorite weapons aside from the M-16... (USM3, Thompson, etc) and if there are any requests for a particular map or weapon, let me know and I will make it happen.

Anyway, here are the videos... let me know what you think!!!

Part 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4nw2fp--0M
Part 2) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuGhAJ9oTho
Part 3) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrScAeu5yns


I don't cheat guys. Never have, never will. It *IS* possible to be good at things, you know that, right?

Much love.

-Moo



Maybe some of the newer players to this game could learn a few things from your videos my son. It's difficult to be really good and earn respect from players without being called a cheat but we both know that you or I have never cheated at anything because it means absolutely nothing to true competitors. DR. GIGGLEZ.
Edited by dRgiGGLeZ on 02-12-2016 19:28
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA
  x 1
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
H5N1 Bird Flu
Good little game for make better reflex and aiming is very old little game called REFLEX.
This game I used very often...and also I was banned from many servers as a cheater Smile

When I will find that game I will upload it here....I canĀ“t find it now on the web...

http://www.aimboo... ...im only found this web version which have more options than previous old game

...just for mention....

...for me (in these videos) is interesting just shooting without aim and directly aimed to head....really impressive...many non aiming shooters used dot on the screen made by felt pen...

..but if someone do that without this help thats great ! APPLAUSEAPPLAUSE

So when you want to correctly install use : right click on setup file -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Compatibility Mode - Windows XP Service Pack 3

Happy fragging SmileFAW
H5N1 Bird Flu attached the following file:
reflex.rar [1.55 MB, 41 Downloads]
Edited by H5N1 Bird Flu on 19-01-2017 22:48
  x 1
 
30min.vietcong1.cz
Jump to Forum:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
FREE Vietcong Server hosting General Discussion 12 30-09-2017 13:43
Vietcong bug in Wine Vietcong Tech Talk 35 03-09-2017 10:30
Vietcong is still alive! General Discussion 4 08-08-2017 09:13
Vietcong Purple Haze PS2 General Discussion 5 23-07-2017 16:12
Vietcong 2 Multiplayer 2016 General Discussion 1 21-07-2017 20:29
Login
Username

Password



Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Render time: 0.44 seconds - 97 Queries 1,794,150 unique visits