· Homi 6 days
· Terminator 1 week
· Silent Bob 1 week
· Highl@nder 2 weeks
· Jardacz 2 weeks
· desintegrator 3 weeks
· gus 3 weeks
· forrest747 3 weeks

View Thread: What can I do to fight to cheaters in this Vietcong game?
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » General Discussion
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 1 rating)  
 Print Thread
What can I do to fight to cheaters in this Vietcong game?
argo
What can I do to fight to cheaters in this game? Sometimes there are so many cheaters in the game and nothing you can do about it. How can I ban their IP aadress? If kicking them out, they're coming right away back in to the game. Many cheaters see and shoot through the walls.
There was a game where was so many cheaters that I thought I must do something about it and i download files that i could cheat too and in 5 min later server noticed it and did penalty killing and my game was over. I saw that this was pointless and i quit.
How can this be that others big cheaters don't cotton up to server and why server doesn't ban them???It seems to be impossible to play vietcong.. Are there some cheating ways what are allowed?
  x 1  x 1  x 1

420Ninjutsu
yes , fuck all cheaters . fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrr

KostiCZ
BTW some of you remember SmoFi cheaters group, Smoke and Fintleroy. Both of them are known now and they are investigated by police for public insulting on their website. They will not make any troubles at vietcong.info or other servers.
Signature________________________________________________

2LT William Theolinus "KostiCZ" Boner Jr.
LRRP Squad Baker, Delta Team
cache.www.gametracker.com/player/KostiCZ/63.143.47.189:2302/b_560x95.png

Teamrespawn.cz
420Ninjutsu
KostiCZ wrote:
BTW some of you remember SmoFi cheaters group, Smoke and Fintleroy. Both of them are known now and they are investigated by police for public insulting on their website. They will not make any troubles at vietcong.info or other servers.

Public insulting ? like what ? saying fuck cheater is public insulting ?

KostiCZ
nope, it was more serious with photos of related persons also... and cheaters insulting owners of servers... so maybe it can be warning for others, don't tell publicly i'm stupid :-D

Teamrespawn.cz
Silent Bob
KostiCZ wrote:

Sounds interesting VC

Can you tell me more in private?

www.vietcong.info
420Ninjutsu
Sounds interesting

Can you tell me more in private?

argo
it seems to be that there is no solution to cheating problem....is it possible that some cheating ways are allowed, whay they don´t cotton up tp server??? If I cheated the server throw me out, why the server don´t throw out constantly cheating gamers???
  x 1  x 1

KostiCZ
I can tell it publicly. Two young guys known as SmoFi cheaters (Smoke and Fintleroy) thought that it is fun when they ruined game for others. They had own web where they insulted VC players, they wrote that VC is shitty game etc. Why not, it is still OK. But they used photos of VC players and wrote there very rude words. So mentioned people noticed that web to police and now investigation is ongoing. Both guys are known now and they apologized to some people already. What will be next... I don't know for now.

x 1  x 1  x 1  x 1  x 1

Teamrespawn.cz
argo
the problem is not about these two guys, but it seems to be that 25% of vietcong players are cheating and nobody don´t ban the out... itś weird . Finaly all normal gamers go away from vietcong game beacause the cheaters all the time ruin their game

Nosek
KostiCZ wrote:
(...Slàinte ut they used photos of VC players and wrote there very rude words. So mentioned people noticed that web to police and now investigation is ongoing.(...)

Oh, so that's why their website is down for some time. I though they've just given up.

As for the original question: wait for Brchi's Vietcong Community Hub. I'm sure it'll provide better ways to fight against cheaters.
  x 1  x 1

www.clan-delta.websnadno.cz
dRgiGGLeZ
I really know how you feel Argo. It is a constant battle for Server admins to keep obvious cheaters out but right now it can be done when there are competent "Admins" present in the server.

Our clan has kept "HEADHUNTERS" servers cheater free by enforcing IP bans through the use of VC GUARD "ip" connections log file. I have created a database from these records of those who have come into our server. I can look up very quickly the IP address, Player Name or names, Clan name, where they are located (country, city, etc.) and Identify those who try changing their IP address and/or Name when playing in our server. When the IP is static it works very well in banning them.

It takes some time and patience but we have really discouraged cheaters from cheating and playing on our server.
I can give you a recent example. We banned an IP (CHACO ARG) on HEADHUNTERS [1] for walling a few weeks back. He had been playing on our server for a couple of months and would turn it on and off. (Some do this to make it look like they are not cheating). After banning his static IP he tried contacting many of our members via our Clan Facebook group in an effort to get the ban removed. It remains in effect on HEADHUNTERS [1].

Recently he was able to come into my personal server when our main server was down because his IP was not banned there. He admitted to cheating and said it would stop. We have this documented on the Chat log and I posted this on our Clan Facebook group page for everyone to see.

Since then we have added a second HEADHUNTERS [2] server. Since he is not banned on it he has been playing on it under another name. I was able to verify this new name with his "same" static IP address that we had previously banned on Headhunter (1) using VC GUARD IP connect log file and my database file I maintain. So far he has not been cheating as we have watched him now for over a week. I think he likes playing Vietcong more than cheating and not playing. We will see. If it starts again we will ban him on HEADHUNTERS [2] server also. Grin
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA
  x 1  x 1  x 2  x 1  x 1

https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
420Ninjutsu
It sucks hacker cheater making giggle too busy to actually playing the game Sad

all hacker cheater gotta die , fuckerrrrrrrrrrrrrr , i shove them face my ppsh-41 !!!!!!!!!! . APPLAUSE
Edited by 420Ninjutsu on 08-03-2015 06:29

Kangeruh
Hy,

This is hard hard Game with without without Players become !!!!!!!!

Namefaker and Namefakerfloodcheaters,VChook,Wall Through Shooters ans Assholes !!

Vietcong.tk Server

www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/50901f-1425824864.jpg

Cu
Kan*geruh
Edited by Kangeruh on 08-03-2015 16:26
SignatureHuepf Huepf s14.directupload.net/images/140318/temp/cr9g6zvb.jpg
fs5.directupload.net/images/171125/temp/drg6qo6x.jpg

Sorry,for my Bad Inglisch VC

Say Nix is ​​sometimes more, but it brudelt in a then high, so also nothing.

420Ninjutsu
Kangeruh wrote:
Hy,

This is hard hard Game with without without Players become !!!!!!!!

Namefaker and Namefakerfloodcheaters,VChook,Wall Through Shooters ans Assholes !!

Vietcong.tk Server

www.bilder-upload.eu/upload/50901f-1425824864.jpg

Cu
Kan*geruh

wow , seems like hackers bugging europeans as well !!! Sad i see fake kangeruh . poor kangeruh !

Jump to Forum: