View Thread: Ammo for the Winchester?
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » Maps & Mapping
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 2 ratings)  
 Print Thread
Ammo for the Winchester?
Intruder
Hello,

Does anyone know what is the ID number of the ammo box for the Winchester sniper rifle?
The SDK indicates it's the #82 (it's a mistake) but in the Editor, we end with the ammo "closed box" for the Remmington shotgun (it's correct)!
I wondered if the Winchester wasn't also using the ammunitions from another gun but it doesn't seem to be the case... I also loaded some briefing maps to increase the search but to my surprise, not even one ammo "box" for the Winchester has been set!
So, I guess it's "a bug" from the game but in that case, no need to lose my time for something that doesn't exist... Could you confirm my guess please, or tell me just a little number that I don't know yet! lol

Thanks!

Intruder
Edited by Intruder on 04-03-2018 14:51
Signaturewww.vietcong.info/portal/images/ranks/Member_of_the_Month1011.pngwww.vietcong.info/portal/images/ranks/Member_of_the_Month_6.png

Intruder
Well, I was almost going to give up when I remembered that I had put many guns on my IntrusionWars map... So I put back my files in the Editor, to check if I had used the Winchester and its ammo and...bingo! I made the tests and it's working!
Guess what? The "magic number" is: #83!
I still don't know why I haven't tried that number, knowing I had fixed and found it in the past but sometimes... Well, you know... Whatever!!! lol

So, in my case and to resume, the respective numbers for the ammo are:

#81 > ammo box (opened) for the Shotgun
#82 > ammo box (closed) for the Shotgun
#83 > ammo box (opened only) for the Winchester

Note that the confusion is mainly due to the little error in the SDK that indicates #82 for the Winchester's ammo, without to mention the #83, which is the correct number to use!

Intruder
Edited by Intruder on 10-03-2018 17:02
Signaturewww.vietcong.info/portal/images/ranks/Member_of_the_Month1011.pngwww.vietcong.info/portal/images/ranks/Member_of_the_Month_6.png
  x 1  x 1

Jump to Forum: