· gus 3 weeks

View Thread: vietcong crash mission 2
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » Vietcong Tech Talk
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 1 rating)  
 Print Thread
vietcong crash mission 2
gabriele_savastre
hello I (like many others) have problems with the Vietcong .... I use Windows Vista Home Premium and I love this game ... I do not play multiplayer I am only interested singleplayer.At the end of the first mission in that narrow way the game crashes, so I downloaded a program I recommended a guy from youtube. Now the first level SOMETIMES I can finish it but then move on to the second ... propio at the beginning of the 2nd mission when the left When we find the camp crashes the game ... so I decided to stay away from it, but when we are in the narrow canyon just passed under the bridge it crashes again. Now I do not know what to do and ask for your help

when the game crashes it does not appear any warning, simply turn off everything and brings me back to the desktop.

Processor: AMD Athlon (tm) 64X2 Dual Core Processor 5000 + 2.60 GHz

RAM: 4.00 GB

operating system: 64-bit

DSOP-Apache
Hi,
I did run Vietcong with win98,winxp and in windows 7 sometimes problems but always game related , can be the maps who are buggy and the program you downloaded what program is that ?
And why are you not playing multiplayer aswell you should try this one day , you are welcome at the vietcong.info servers for cooperative missions Smile.
If you game crashes and you start the game again does it ask if you like to start with recommended settings ?
I have never runned vc on a 64 bit OS but perhaps others did and know that this can be the problem. .
Gr
Signaturei1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg487/ApacheDSOP/apache.gif

gabriele_savastre
the program can be founded on www.ngg-team.com and it's called nGG patch and when the game crashes and i try to play it again it askes if i like to start with recommended settings... (sorry for my awful english) (can i ask the complete noun of OS)you know I really suck with computers

gabriele_savastre
thanks

Silent Bob
Like LDC posted, the VC Starter 1.4.1 solves the problem (game crash at end of 2nd mission). Be sure to download the correct version 1.4.1

www.vietcong.info
gabriele_savastre
it still crashes at the camp Sad

Brchi
Have you checked the option "Fix crashes in singleplayer ..."?
And do you see the text "> VCStarter v1.4.1" instead of "v1.60" in game main menu?

http://www.myCong.net
gabriele_savastre
my version is V.1.01 i think that the version is the problem

Silent Bob
gabriele_savastre wrote:
my version is V.1.01 i think that the version is the problem

You find all patches in our Download section. please intall one after the other up to 1.60...then start the game with VC Starter 1.4.1

Problem solved.

www.vietcong.info
gabriele_savastre
i don't know it says to me that "no vietcong installation found ! please put this program into Vietcong directory" but in there is no directory in the vietcong file !

Brchi
(I think this is an VCStarter error message)
VCStarter only works with v1.6. "Vietcong directory" is the game folder, like C:\GAMES\Vietcong or whatever. You have to put the VCStarter files there.

http://www.myCong.net
gabriele_savastre
yea now is not crshing tankhs

Jump to Forum: