View Thread: Waterstation - DM script
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong 2 General Discussion » Maps & Mapping
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
Waterstation - DM script
standaedl
Hi, i´m new here.
I searching for a dm respawn guns to a coop mode. I saw it on this forum, but for VC1. It is about some edit sc_global and then script in Levels. But I stoped play vc1. I started play VC2 and his coop is awesome :-). I just wanted to lying weapons in Waterstation map :-). Thanks for answers. (sorry for my English Grin)
Edited by standaedl on 10-07-2013 18:42

daan24
i don't know if it's possible due to the fact that scripts aren't obtainable via extracting them from the vc2 gamefiles.

you need remake the whole script for it i think and then change the gamemode from dm to coop, i think i know someone who might be able to remake the script but i dunno if he is still working on vc2.

the best thing and the easiest thing to get weapons to pick-up in coop is via the level items item. you can set that to weapons and then the weapon you want. just need to add an ammo box. VC
SignatureEverything can and will be solved with dynamite

KostiCZ
VC1 and VC2 scripts are similar, so if you have coop.c for VC2, you can upload it somewhere and I can check if I will be able to change it. For VC1 it is easy.
Signature________________________________________________

2LT William Theolinus "KostiCZ" Boner Jr.
LRRP Squad Baker, Delta Team
cache.www.gametracker.com/player/KostiCZ/63.143.47.189:2302/b_560x95.png

Teamrespawn.cz
standaedl
daan24 wrote:
i don't know if it's possible due to the fact that scripts aren't obtainable via extracting them from the vc2 gamefiles.

you need remake the whole script for it i think and then change the gamemode from dm to coop, i think i know someone who might be able to remake the script but i dunno if he is still working on vc2.

the best thing and the easiest thing to get weapons to pick-up in coop is via the level items item. you can set that to weapons and then the weapon you want. just need to add an ammo box. VC

How I set level item ? Via Editor ? Thanks for answer.

daan24
standaedl wrote:
daan24 wrote:

How I set level item ? Via Editor ? Thanks for answer.

go to the editor panel -> database tab -> then special objects -> click on level item

then you go to the properties tab and find part that is called BES level item properties, there you find 2 options to change
1: category = if you want weapons, ammo clips, and specials (specials as in medicboxes and ammo boxes)
2: type = what you want to have, like the ak-47, m16 clips etc

(you must have the level item selected for the next step, a blank level item looks like an ak-47 with a knife atached to it, if you haven't set the propeties then the level item doesnt work)

i hope this helps you out, if you need more help you can ask it here.
Edited by daan24 on 20-07-2013 02:23
SignatureEverything can and will be solved with dynamite

Jump to Forum: