October 05 2026 11:45:06
Navigation
· Home
· Articles
· Downloads
· FAQ
· Discussion Forum
· Web Links
· News Categories
· Contact Me
· Photo Gallery
· Search
· Gameservers
Languages
Users Online
· Guests Online: 2

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 1,163
· Newest Member: mbrictson
Teamspeak 3
Last Seen Users
· Silent Bob12:36:07
· Floxen16:57:55
· Intruder17:56:32
· SGT PEPPER 1 day
· The ACE 1 day
· WEZ 2 days
· VictorMyson 1 week
· GONZO 2 weeks
· dRgiGGLeZ 2 weeks
· Melber 2 weeks
· Ho Chi Minh 2 weeks
· SOD Eck-Hard 4 weeks
· PGOLDI 4 weeks
· Krateo 5 weeks
· CheetahXXX 5 weeks

View Thread: VCStarter not updating
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » Vietcong Tech Talk
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
VCStarter not updating
Pensy101
Guys, I run Vietcong and Fist Alpha on Vista, and, to make it work, I've use VCStarter in the past. However, I uninstalled it several months ago, and now I need to reinstall it and set up VCStarter again. However, when I run VCStarter (with administrator priviliges, of course), it launches the update screen and then says "Failed to check for updates." What's going on here? I read on The Archi Family's website that they no longer supported VCStarter updates, but I still need something to make the game run!
 
KostiCZ
Try to download new version from here (download section), it should work.
Signature________________________________________________

2LT William Theolinus "KostiCZ" Boner Jr.
LRRP Squad Baker, Delta Team
cache.www.gametracker.com/player/KostiCZ/63.143.47.189:2302/b_560x95.png
  x 1
 
Teamrespawn.cz
Pensy101
Thanks for the help. It worked perfectly.
 
Jump to Forum:
Similar Threads
Thread Forum Replies Last Post
VCStarter v1.6: Graphical improvements General Discussion 90 23-09-2022 02:38
VCStarter v1.5.1: Better performance on newer hardware, and registry fix General Discussion 24 30-10-2014 13:19
VCstarter 1.5.1 bug ? General Discussion 5 23-08-2013 11:11
VCStarter 1.4 General Discussion 6 05-04-2013 07:27
Bugfixes & Comfort: VCStarter v1.4 Vietcong Tech Talk 36 05-09-2012 20:15
Login
Username

Password



Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Render time: 0.07 seconds - 50 Queries 8,018,906 unique visits