· Don Turtuma 4 weeks

View Thread: TO CHEAT OR NOT TO CHEAT
Vietcong.Info » Vietcong General Discussion » General Discussion
Who is here? 1 Guest
Current Rating: (Total: 0 ratings)  
 Print Thread
TO CHEAT OR NOT TO CHEAT
Xhinxhin
To much cheaters left over. For the no cheaters, like me, it came difficult to enjoy vietcong for the moment. This will result in a lost of the no cheater players if nothing change. Perhaps it is possible to put the cheats in the downloads. So can everyone use wallhack and other cheats. I'm pro no cheating but the situation is so that I could use the cheats to fight with the same weapons.

That's my opinion

Xhinxhin
  x 3  x 1

dRgiGGLeZ
Most of those who "cheat" are not very good at it and do it for a couple of reasons: (1) Their parents are Nice "Fellows", (2) They have small "!@#&*", and (3) Are very much "GAY".

Veteran players who do not cheat get great satisfaction when we beat them despite their cheating even though it is very annoying and sometimes frustrating.

Sad part is, no matter what game you play or choose, you are going to have those who cheat because they have very low self esteem, are under achievers, and are viewed by their piers as odd balls who do not fit in with the "normal" population.
SignatureDR. GIGGLEZ
HEADHUNTERS CLAN ::]HC[:: USA

https://www.facebook.com/groups/147630708642766/
OndraG
Well, this is definitely at least an interesting idea, Xhinxhin. Shifting the standard of VC gameplay to be using a bunch of "game-helpers", now known as cheats, would lead to flattening the gameplay, thus making it more fair, eliminating the cheats. On the other hand, in the end it would lead to the gameplay being probably too easy, too superficial, loosing a lot from the original VC.

Since there's no one (or no way?) to create really effective anti-cheat technology for VC nowadays, it seems the only way left to be enjoying quite cheatless (and original) gameplay is to use a ring/web/circle of trust. Meaning you play only with people you trust, or more extendedly also with people your friends trust. It works really well for the HNN Coop group, unfortunately we don't play/meet nowadays too often. Smile

But as for CTF servers, the situation is really horrible, close to unplayable, I agree. For example, I don't think I've ever met a fair ESL player. They're all arrogant, rude and their gameplay is untrustworthy at best. Weak, reluctant admins who tolerate players like that are just another chapter.

https://vietcong1.eu
Kangeruh
Hy ,

90 % of cheaters use a name / clan name of other players , so the cheaters have only times better chances of getting the server to remain undetected .
There was a list ( There's even ) with cheaters and their cheats / IP `s .
What else brings it in Vietcong , 70 % are ESL players , 20 % all kinds of players and 10 % cheaters .

Cu
Kan*geruh
SignatureHuepf Huepf s14.directupload.net/images/140318/temp/cr9g6zvb.jpg
fs5.directupload.net/images/171125/temp/drg6qo6x.jpg

Sorry,for my Bad Inglisch VC

Say Nix is ​​sometimes more, but it brudelt in a then high, so also nothing.

DSOP-Apache
yep thats how a lot of people used my name to i am /was banned on many vc servers and i have no clue why in most cases because , i never violated any server rules as a guest.
Signaturei1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg487/ApacheDSOP/apache.gif

Jump to Forum: